What poker software with Pacific Poker?

• Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Anyone here actually using any poker software with Pacific?

I first downloaded PokerTracker2 and it didn't seem to be working, then downloaded PT3 expecting that with updates it will work with Pacific, but now I see Pacific is not even on the list of sites in PT3. ?(

I'm really fed up with all Pacific Poker "features" and will move to other platform as soon as I clear the bonus, but until then I would still like to use some software. Before downloading everything possible on the internet, I would like to hear from you if anybody has a piece of working software installed with Pacific Poker. :s_confused:
  • 4 replies
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      I've heard that pacific poker is supported by PT3. Now you can download hand history which is supposed to be helpful.

WHen I was playign there I never used any soft=)

Good luck
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Yeah, hand history is the only useful improvement on Pacific since I started playing there. :D

Still, I don't know how to make PT3 working with Pacific. Maybe I should try PT2 again, because it was 'kinda' working, but 16 saved hands of 2 hour 4-tabling session kinda doesn't satisfy me. It seems the tradition with Pacific Poker continues... a lot of people heard somewhere that something is supposed to be working as it should with Pacific but no one really got to live to see the action. Reminds of of Loch Ness and it's misterious inhabitants... :s_confused: :D
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Make sure you are running the latest Beta of PokerTracker 3. Build 4 only works with the old Hand Grabber style hands.
    • hili
      hili
      Bronze
      The latest PT3 beta works perfect for me with pacific. They also have this double-FPP promotion this weekend.