Help please

• sluckys
      sluckys
      Bronze
      Hello there, is there one thing that isn't clear for me. For example, if I receive the 50$+100$ bankroll to PartyPoker and I make for example 100$ extra winnings in a short time I can cashout the money from winnings and leave the 50$ bonus in my account?? Or I have to clear any bonus conditions and terms before a cashout? Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • sluckys
      sluckys
      Bronze
      Can also someone tell me please if my account was reviewed and everything is fine? I have sent you the copy of my ID
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello sluckys and welcome to PokerStrategy,

The answer to the first question is that it depends on the Platform you are playing at. At most platforms you will need to clear the entire bonus before being able to withdraw anything. If you are using bankroll management you won't reach $100 in profit until you have cleared a large part of the bonus anyway.

In terms of your account - the ID hasn't been processed yet - but since you probably sent it just recently - it could be that they haven't gotten around to it. There is a 48 hour processing time for ID checks.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • sluckys
      sluckys
      Bronze
      Ok thank you , today it's about 48 hours since I've sent the ID copy.I have signed to PartyPoker platform but there it asks me for a deposit in order to have a real money account. Is necesary for me to make a deposit before to get the 50$+100$ capital? Or when I'll get the capital I won't be asked anymore about a deposit? Thanks!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello sluckys,

There is no need to make a deposit. When you receive your starting capital, this will act as a deposit and activate the real money account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve