Account

• p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      The reality is that I am going to hit 18 June 29. I oppened this account earlier to see what it was like here, and realised that eventually there would be problems when I do pass the quiz after June29 and do the ID check - it would be seen that the account was opened earlier. I do not want problems and would love to be a member here. Perhaps you can close this account and I can open a new one June 29? I do not want to be banned for life lol.
  • 6 replies
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      sit tight and wait for a staff person but i would recomend not opening another account that will get you banned

in my opinion you are honest with your age and not even trying to pass quiz till after birthday so theres 2 plus's
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Thats the thing though. Because in the thread below me and my dad were wondering about any problems from logging on to both accounts from the same computer - it was recommended to contact support and explain the situation. My dad had an ID check and passed a while ago (to get his capital etc...) and was recommended by me, but then I realised that support may ask for my ID now and I am not 18 yet. Originaly I assumed that I could hold on to the account till JUNE 29 then pass the quiz and hope that its ok that I registered earlier. But now I don't want any risks so I wanted to be advised by someone here. Thank you very much.
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      as far as i know there is no age restriction on the forum dont quote me on that if no staff answer you here you could try this form

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

they are useually fast within 1 day to reply

i find useally around this time and a couple hours from now i get responses useing this form
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Yeah well if there is im just hoping everything will be understood and I will be allowed to start playing with you guys when I hit 18. This site is invaluable and I wanted to clear up any issues, I certainly hope all can be understood.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello p0rkus,

Please dont open another account as this is against our TOCs but wait until you are 18 and will have the required ID, if needed, and then take the quiz to try and receive your starting capital.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Thank you very much, I was always planning on waiting till I'm 18 anyway.

Big thumbs up to you guys, I look forward to it :)