ID copy

• sluckys
      sluckys
      Bronze
      Ok , thank you. I've received a ticket answer from the section Help, but the guy from support told me that I have to send the ID copy, which I have sent ago about 48 hours from my address which I am registered here.I don't understand what happend, maybe they lost it somewhere.I have re-sent it right now. Can someone please check it and see if everything goes well? I tought until now they arleady checked it and I was waiting for the capital..but it seems that I have to wait more since I have re-sent the ID copy again today.
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello sluckys,

Seeing as you have re-sent your ID then please allow up to 96 hours (4 working days) for the verification of your ID as well as the transfer of your starting capital to your requested pokerroom.

In the meantime please keep an eye on your inbox/spam for any further e-mails and also check for any new tickets.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • sluckys
      sluckys
      Bronze
      Can you please tell me if my ID copy has been reviewed and everything is okay or if there something else you need? Thanks.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello sluckys,

I don't have access to such information that relates to your account.

If there are any problems or any further information required then Customer Support will send you an e-mail or send you a ticket with any further requests they might have.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • pirepresent
      pirepresent
      Global
      we have the same problem tell me if i will send it again because almost 1 week since i passed the quiz and send my id, then i send it again. may 29 to be exact.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello pirepresent,

As previously mentioned, i dont have access to members accounts.

My advice would be to contact Customer Support via the ticket system and they will be able to assist you with any queries that you may have.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve