Importing PokerStars Hand History

• Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I've recently begun playing on PokerStars but forgot to tick the box which confirms u want to save ur hand history to ur own hard drive. I can request the hand history by mail and I want to know how I can import those hands into Hold'em Manager?
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Atoks,

You can just copy/paste the Stars HH from the e-mail into a Notepad file and then save the file and then import from the saved Notepad file.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply, I probably should've mentioned that I paly Sit and go's. Is the process the same with SnGs? Will Hold'em manager show the data properly?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Atoks,

I've only ever done it with HHs for cash play so i don't have experience of doing it with the SnG HHs. Depending on the information they supply in the e-mail then it should be the same process.

Sorry i couldn't offer more help Atoks.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Ur help is much appreciated Steve, thanks again! :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Atoks,

Your welcome mate, anytime ;)

On a side note, if you go to Your Profile --> Edit Signature then scroll to the bottom and you will see an options button. If you click on that and remove the tick next to 'De-activate BBcode in this Signature' your link will then become clickable.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Hey thanks again! That should be made more visible ... I had no idea how to make it work until u explained it and even then I struggled a bit to find the "options" button. That will totaly save me a lot of effort trying to post pictures and links lol.