This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Importing PokerStars Hand History

• Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I've recently begun playing on PokerStars but forgot to tick the box which confirms u want to save ur hand history to ur own hard drive. I can request the hand history by mail and I want to know how I can import those hands into Hold'em Manager?
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Atoks,

You can just copy/paste the Stars HH from the e-mail into a Notepad file and then save the file and then import from the saved Notepad file.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply, I probably should've mentioned that I paly Sit and go's. Is the process the same with SnGs? Will Hold'em manager show the data properly?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Atoks,

I've only ever done it with HHs for cash play so i don't have experience of doing it with the SnG HHs. Depending on the information they supply in the e-mail then it should be the same process.

Sorry i couldn't offer more help Atoks.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Ur help is much appreciated Steve, thanks again! :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Atoks,

Your welcome mate, anytime ;)

On a side note, if you go to Your Profile --> Edit Signature then scroll to the bottom and you will see an options button. If you click on that and remove the tick next to 'De-activate BBcode in this Signature' your link will then become clickable.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Hey thanks again! That should be made more visible ... I had no idea how to make it work until u explained it and even then I struggled a bit to find the "options" button. That will totaly save me a lot of effort trying to post pictures and links lol.