Hi Intro and question

• raylondon
      raylondon
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I like playing NL hold'em with friends and online for fun... I think it is time for me to switch to real money... I think my tourney play has come a long way and I like to watch high stakes poker / poker after dark sometimes. Some of my fave players (in no order) are Phil Helmuth, Daniel Negrano, Tom Dwan, Howard Lederer, Patrick Antonious. I have respect for Gus Hansen but for some reason I do not like him as a poker player.

I have a quick question, I passed the quiz signed up to Full Tilt (with the promo code) and then entered my full tilt id on here and there is a green tick under full tilt on my profile now... but I have not got any real money in my ft account yet... is it just a case of waiting? I havent had any email saying to send id or anything... I did this all yesterday... do I just wait it out? Also one other thing I noticed in the Full Tilt Cashier section there is real money dollars, tourney money dollars and play money. Will I get credited with real money dollars or tourney money dollars?

Thanks for reading.
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello raylondon,

First of all let me welcome you to the forums.

Sometimes it can take up to 96 hours (4 working days) for you starting capital to be processed. In the meantime please keep an eye on your inbox/spam folder in case you receive any e-mails that require your attention. Also regularly check to see if you have any outstanding tickets.

You will be credited with real money dollars.

Whilst you are waiting I would recommend checking out the articles, the videos and the public coachings as these resources will all help you to become a better player and improve your knowledge.

If there are any hands that you are not sure if they were played correctly then you can post them in the No Limit, Fixed Limit or SNG/Tournament area for advice from our hand judges

I would also recommend you to check out the PS downloads area as there are some excellant tools there that will also help to improve your game as well.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • raylondon
      raylondon
      Bronze
      thanks for the advice, will have a look around at the links.
    • raylondon
      raylondon
      Bronze
      Hey I've been waiting and checking email and checking for outstanding tickets but there has been nothing... and still have not got it yet...just wondering if there is anything else I should be doing ...

thanks