This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] OP on rainbow

• BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Hero and villain both 100BB.

Hero holding QQ.

Villain limps MP1 , folded to hero in BU , hero raises 5 BB , MP1 calls.

Pot: 11,5 BB
      Board is 952 rainbow. Villain checks , hero bets 7,5BB villain raise to 20BB , hero ?

How to continue with the hand on a situation like this?
      I tend to get into ugly spots in situations like this.

Oh and by the way , if someone can dirrect me to a thread where it is explained how to copy hands from pokertracker and post them here , I would be gratefull.
  • 5 replies
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Stats help a lot in these spots, and ultimately you have to use your best judgement - no easy answer here... although in 6-max I'd consider villain a fish for openlimping, so I'd most likely call him down.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if it is FR, then he has there set most of the times, so you can take b/f line
      6-max it is a littlebit different, although on rainbow board they tend to c/c a lot more than c/r, so I think you can likely b/f there also
      depending on your reads and player aggression factor, shove flop or call flop, shove turn is also fine
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      So there is value in shoving flop or turn ? I mostly tend to call players down because I don`t expect them to call a shove without a set but try to get value from worse OP or TP kind of hands.
      b/f flop sounds like the best line but I still find it hard to fold an OP in spots like that just because of the other OP i have dominated
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      So there is value in shoving flop or turn ? I mostly tend to call players down because I don`t expect them to call a shove without a set but try to get value from worse OP or TP kind of hands.
      b/f flop sounds like the best line but I still find it hard to fold an OP in spots like that just because of the other OP i have dominated
      it is hard to say, some players would raise there tt for value and would likely also call it down
      b/c, c/c line is fine but I have no idea then if you should call down the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Just copy the hand history from PT3 to the converter and then press convert. :P If you can't use PokerStrategy converter then use this one for example: http://weaktight.com/