[NL20-NL50] OP on rainbow

• BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Hero and villain both 100BB.

Hero holding QQ.

Villain limps MP1 , folded to hero in BU , hero raises 5 BB , MP1 calls.

Pot: 11,5 BB
      Board is 952 rainbow. Villain checks , hero bets 7,5BB villain raise to 20BB , hero ?

How to continue with the hand on a situation like this?
      I tend to get into ugly spots in situations like this.

Oh and by the way , if someone can dirrect me to a thread where it is explained how to copy hands from pokertracker and post them here , I would be gratefull.
  • 5 replies
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Stats help a lot in these spots, and ultimately you have to use your best judgement - no easy answer here... although in 6-max I'd consider villain a fish for openlimping, so I'd most likely call him down.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if it is FR, then he has there set most of the times, so you can take b/f line
      6-max it is a littlebit different, although on rainbow board they tend to c/c a lot more than c/r, so I think you can likely b/f there also
      depending on your reads and player aggression factor, shove flop or call flop, shove turn is also fine
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      So there is value in shoving flop or turn ? I mostly tend to call players down because I don`t expect them to call a shove without a set but try to get value from worse OP or TP kind of hands.
      b/f flop sounds like the best line but I still find it hard to fold an OP in spots like that just because of the other OP i have dominated
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      So there is value in shoving flop or turn ? I mostly tend to call players down because I don`t expect them to call a shove without a set but try to get value from worse OP or TP kind of hands.
      b/f flop sounds like the best line but I still find it hard to fold an OP in spots like that just because of the other OP i have dominated
      it is hard to say, some players would raise there tt for value and would likely also call it down
      b/c, c/c line is fine but I have no idea then if you should call down the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Just copy the hand history from PT3 to the converter and then press convert. :P If you can't use PokerStrategy converter then use this one for example: http://weaktight.com/