What don't you like about your poker sites?

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      This is a topic inspired by sheepmoose's topic. Hopefully this will get some sites to make their software better.

Mansion:

- No resizable tables
      - No auto-rebuy option
      - No favourite seat option
      - No auto-sitout at next blind option(when you are waiting for BB to arrive)
      - No auto-post next BB option(when you join table)
      - In the chatbox I want to see what cards I folded, who won the hand and how much, but without all the useless info that comes with this option, such as cards dealt, who is waiting for BB, etc
      - Can't order table list by 3 columns(VPIP, #players and potsize) only 2(VPIP, #players)
      - I can't seem to filter the tables in order to only see NL20 FR.
      - Its a pain to join tables, too many clicks and other tables get in the way.
      - Its hard to leave many waiting lists, I have to remove myself one by one and then close the table window one by one.

Titan:

- All of the above (same network)
      - Horrible popup can cause misclicks, distraction and even tilt.

I'll update later
  • 27 replies
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      I don't like that my room is rigged.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gredal
      I don't like that my room is rigged.
      Lets keep it serious please
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood

- In the chatbox I want to see what cards I folded, who won the hand and how much, but without all the useless info that comes with this option, such as cards dealt, who is waiting for BB, etc
      as far as I remember on Titan you have an option which show your folded cards in the bottom right corner of the window. and there is also the auto-post BB check box

Titan (apart from what TheBrood already pointed out):
      - horrible support, they only employ bots unable to respond to any questions apart from the new reload bonus ones or the new offers they have
      - too many short stackers in the micro - lows

Bwin:
      - they sometimes "loose" your money on their way from the table you just sat out to your account balance ( O_o ) but if you contact them, their support team is fast and helpful so it doesn't bother me yet
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Pokerstars
      -Refuses to retrack. :f_o:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Pokerstars
      Well play at Full-Tilt then ;)
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      I dont like how the card graphics iv imported to Full-Tilt only show if the table is a certain size...to large or to small and the default cards are used (i think the defualt are horrendous and tiltey) so i can only 8 table on my 2 screens :(
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Pokerstars
      +100
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Microgaming network (Unibet and others):

- Low traffic
      - Have some bad memories with Microgaming network after the Tusk-Battlefield poker scam.

Other than that it's all good.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by TheBrood
      Mansion:

- No resizable tables -> MiniMaxMod
      - No auto-rebuy option -> iPskinner
      - No favourite seat option -> OK
      - No auto-sitout at next blind option -> Just uncheck box post BB?
      - No auto-post next BB option -> OK
      - In the chatbox I want to see what cards I folded, who won the hand and how much, but without all the useless info that comes with this option, such as cards dealt, who is waiting for BB, etc -> [b]You can manually edit this too i think/b]

[/quote]iPskinner is the nuts in my opinion ;)
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      Everest:

There are issues with re-sizing tables and there is no auto rebuy.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      PartyPoker;

• Lag/ everything freezing every so often etc
      • When you are buying-in other tables can pop up over the top. Very annoying.
      • Don't you find it weird that you have 160 seconds on the waitlist but only 8 seconds or something to choose whether to post your blind?!?!? I'm sick of missing my blind and having to wait a whole round to blind in again.
      • Same when you are trying to leave a table. Before you can click "Yes" on the prompt another table pops up.
      • A wanted feature - When you bust immediately before having to pay a Blind, having an option to immediately rebuy BEFORE your blind is skipped by the program so you don't have to pay it OOP.
      • Please Partypoker, just CHECK my hand if I'm timed out for some reason. Don't fold it!
      • Messages; BBJ popup appears several times when someone hits and gets in the way. "Do you want to auto-post blind" message. Very Annoying.
      • Sometimes tables pop-up in the wrong order. (not entirely sure If this is still the case)
      • Possibly something else. I forgot

PokerStars;

PL tables are impossible to filter out. Why????
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      This is a topic inspired by sheepmoose's topic. Hopefully this will get some sites to make their software better.

Mansion:

- No resizable tables
      - No auto-rebuy option
      - No favourite seat option
      - No auto-sitout at next blind option(when you are waiting for BB to arrive)
      - No auto-post next BB option(when you join table)
      - Can't order table list by 3 columns(VPIP, #players and potsize) only 2(VPIP, #players)
      - I can't seem to filter the tables in order to only see NL20 FR.
      - Its a pain to join tables, too many clicks and other tables get in the way.
      - Its hard to leave many waiting lists, I have to remove myself one by one and then close the table window one by one.

I'll update later
      I tried Mansion once. I hated it for the same reasons, It also seems very laggy on my laptop which is weird. My laptop has 4gb of ram so wtf?
    • kamojett
      kamojett
      Bronze
      Well I must say I like this thread. I would like to see some players who have played at a number of sites rank their top ten favorite sites. If you have not played many just rank the one's you have played.

So what's your top ten. Answer if you're game.

My top ten. ( Actually I have only played at two that we can choose from here at PS.)

1. Titan
      2. ???
      3. ???
      4. ???
      5. ???
      6. ???
      7. ???
      8. ???
      9. ???
      10. Pacific Poker

EDIT: Please do not list your top ten in this thread. I have started a new thread here if you are interested Top Ten Poker Rooms.

I was a member at Titan before I joined Poker Strategy. It may not be the best site but I like the traffic. I like the user interface. I really like the choice of SnG's and ring games. There's always alot to choose from.

As for Pacific Poker if I was doing a top 100, Pacific Poker would be ranked 100. As far as I'm concerned this site stinks for any Bronze player. I had discussions with other members of PS and they seem to love it. They defend it like they have shares in the site. As for my experience I have been playing there for 3 months give or take. Here's what I hate:

- .50 +.05 SnG's start you out with 5 big blinds.
      - 1.00 + .10 SnG's only have turbo blinds.
      - micro fixed limit ring games have no traffic between 12 pm and 3 am Atlantic Standard Time. That's 15 hours of no traffic.
      - 2.50 + .40 ten handed SnG's have minimal traffic during the same time period. I regularly have to wait 15 to 20 minutes for a SnG to fill up.

My personal opinion is that this site should be removed from Poker Strategy all together. At the very least it should be removed from the list of choices for beginner players to get their starting capital at.

One of the moderators responded to my previous complaints about this site saying that he would look into this. But I have not yet had any response as to what his opinions of this site may be.

Anyway that's my opinion. And let it be said that as long as I am a member of Poker Strategy I plan to jump at every opportunity to dump on Pacific Poker. I go out of my way to tell my friends and other players at live games how much I hate Pacific. One thing's for sure no one will ever join Pacific Poker on my recommendation.

EDIT: Please do not list your top ten in this thread. I have started a new thread here if you are interested Top Ten Poker Rooms.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      OK...

Top 10:

1) Full-Tilt

2) Carbon Poker + Other Merge skins

3) Ultimate Bet

4) PaynoRake.com (action poker network and very fishesy)

5) NoIQ poker (and othere entraction network sites)

6) Bodog

7) Cake Network

8) PKR

9) Pokerstars

10) I-poker
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kamojett
      Well I must say I like this thread. I would like to see some players who have played at a number of sites rank their top ten favorite sites. If you have not played many just rank the one's you have played.

So what's your top ten. Answer if you're game.

My top ten. ( Actually I have only played at two that we can choose from here at PS.)

1. Titan
      2. ???
      3. ???
      4. ???
      5. ???
      6. ???
      7. ???
      8. ???
      9. ???
      10. Pacific Poker

I was a member at Titan before I joined Poker Strategy. It may not be the best site but I like the traffic. I like the user interface. I really like the choice of SnG's and ring games. There's always alot to choose from.

As for Pacific Poker if I was doing a top 100, Pacific Poker would be ranked 100. As far as I'm concerned this site stinks for any Bronze player. I had discussions with other members of PS and they seem to love it. They defend it like they have shares in the site. As for my experience I have been playing there for 3 months give or take. Here's what I hate:

- .50 +.05 SnG's start you out with 5 big blinds.
      - 1.00 + .10 SnG's only have turbo blinds.
      - micro fixed limit ring games have no traffic between 12 pm and 3 am Atlantic Standard Time. That's 15 hours of no traffic.
      - 2.50 + .40 ten handed SnG's have minimal traffic during the same time period. I regularly have to wait 15 to 20 minutes for a SnG to fill up.

My personal opinion is that this site should be removed from Poker Strategy all together. At the very least it should be removed from the list of choices for beginner players to get their starting capital at.

One of the moderators responded to my previous complaints about this site saying that he would look into this. But I have not yet had any response as to what his opinions of this site may be.

Anyway that's my opinion. And let it be said that as long as I am a member of Poker Strategy I plan to jump at every opportunity to dump on Pacific Poker. I go out of my way to tell my friends and other players at live games how much I hate Pacific. One thing's for sure no one will ever join Pacific Poker on my recommendation.
      no offense but can we please keep on topic? Top ten sites is a whole different thread altogether imo
    • kamojett
      kamojett
      Bronze
      My apologies. I didn't think it was that far off topic but since you started this thread I will certainly defer. I will start a new thread. Sorry.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Party poker

When you rebuy then close the rebuy window, it automatically opens itself again and you have to close it again.

When you time out, it sits you out and often you cant get back in - when you click 'I am back' it says you are back in the game but you get sat out at the beginning of every hand.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Party poker. There's like no time bank amirite? Fulltilt and pokerstars have a time option for tough decisions, why not partypoker?
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      used to hate fulltilt lobby cause you cant sort tables by the exact limit and by players 6 or 9. this is still the same but since i bought spadeeye i don't really care anymore.