Recording Live Coaching???

• vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      I'm from New Zealand and the time zone is killing me is there any way that someone could record the live coaching Basic/Bronze I'm Bronze :D and upload them somewhere or the PokerStrategy staff can do something ?

it will be nice :D

Thank You
  • 7 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i really wanna listen to all the coaches Alton Blitzer HoRRoR i would like very much to be able to listen to them

pls Help me

Thank You
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hmm first of all actually it is not allowed to record the coachings but i see the problem we have here.

So there will definetly be more videos in the future so you don't have to rely on the coachings but what timeframe could be interestinf for people from NZ or Australia.

But i can talk to our coaches and perhaps we can offer a coaching that you will be ablte to listen perhaps about 21:00 New Zealand Time.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      woww that will be so cool if they can coach 21.00 NZ Time or even 22.00 is good if that can be done Saturday

im very interested in HoRRoR coachings and Blitzer since i switched to FL

thank you very much
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I hope i can convince them to stand up a bit earlier :D
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      o thx very much :D

:D
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Saturday is the "free" day of all our coaches but i guess other days will fit you too? :)
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Any day at that time for us would be great! The current English coaching is at the beginning of our work day, which makes it difficult to fit in to the morning routine. Luckily, (or not, considering the lack of money), I have no job at the moment, and can join in quite easily. But when the inevitable happens, and I go back to work, it will become difficult.