Who is Sascha Biorac????

• 4 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      You could find your answer here ;)

As for the reason.. Well. FT might tell them to do it once in a while. Makes it more interesting for the micro players to stick around maybe. And there's a bounty on them. Make sure you bust him next time ;)
    • Maria21
      Maria21
      Bronze
      ok, i've seen him, plays almost all 90 player 1.25 SNG's, played over 50 tourneys with him, he never made it to the final table
      He plays tighter than a boulder, only enters pots with top pairs, usually gets donked out, you get your buy-in minus the fee back if you bust him. Careful if you see him at higher limits, he plays quite good at them. I've seen him scoop 5.50 90 player SNG's. likes bigstack tourneys, obviously because of his tight playing style. He is not a shill, he plays with his own money, exept when he busts, he gets his buy-in back. Hope this helps...
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maria21
      he plays with his own money, exept when he busts, he gets his buy-in back.
      Somehow that just doesn't seem very logical...
    • Maria21
      Maria21
      Bronze
      what i meant to say is that he plays for free, but doesn't work directly for the poker room, you know like the poker stars team...he's part of ft team