Bonus & Rakeback ?

• 13 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lainaface
      I have an account at Fulltilt and am wondering how the bonus affects the rakeback?
      Hey lainaface,

The bonus you received will be deducted from your net rake. Therefore, your rakeback will be less while you're clearing a bonus.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • lainaface
      lainaface
      Bronze
      Simple enough.

Thanks for the quick answer. =]
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Hi thunderbird56

I just wanted to use this thread to ask another question.

I'm also playing at FullTilt and I'm still in the process of clearing the bonus. Not much left though. However, I'm not receiving any rake back at all. Please advice if there is something I should do to apply for the rake back, or if there are any other reasons to not receive the rake back? I've been playing there for nearly 2 months.

Thanks in advance!
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Hello,

Does anybody have any feedback on my query in the previous message? I'm just curious, as I've seen other members talking about rake back in Full Tilt, while they are still clearing their bonus. And I haven't received a single cent as a rake back yet. I'd like to know if that's usual or if I need to contact someone to fix it.

Many thanks for your feedback in advance...
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello LetchLord,

It could simply be a matter of due to you clearing the bonus, the amount of rakeback you are getting is very small and you are not really noticing on your account.

One way of checking is by going to your transactions page under the Cashier and check your previous history to see if there have been any small transfers from PokerStrategy.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • grsg1o
      grsg1o
      Bronze
      I have the same problem with rakeback, I started playing around 2 weeks ago and I've not received any rakeback so far.
      I'm playing 2$ sngs and clearing the bonus so the net rake I'm generating is still low and rakeback should be around 1$ a week, not much, but I'm not receiving emails about rakeback transactions and under Cashier-History both Pending and Past transactions are empty (only showing the 50$ first deposit under past transactions).
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      The rakeback is paid on friday for a period from tuesday to monday. So if you started 2 weeks back you didn't get anything the first friday because you didn't play the week before that. You should have got a few cents or today though..
    • grsg1o
      grsg1o
      Bronze
      From the FTP faq:
      "When is the RB paid out ?
      Weekly on Fridays for the days of Tuesday to Monday."

And this are my stats for the first 3 days:
      "StrategyPoints
      23 May 09 1.0 -> saturday
      24 May 09 7.5 -> sunday
      25 May 09 3.0 -> monday"

So I think I should have received both this friday and the one before, anyway I'm asking this because I plan to increase sngs played in the next weeks and wanna make sure rakeback is working.
      Thanks for helping
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Hello... I also checked my transaction history and I'm not finding anything. Also, I've cleared around $30 of the bonus, so I believe I've generated enough rake to notice the rake back if there was any. I am just wondering if that's a PokerStrategy issue, or if we'll need to write to the FullTilt support to fix it. Please advice.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Please note that rakeback is an automatic process, you don't actually need to do anything, just sit back and you will get notified when you receive a payment.

As previously advised however, there are a list of items that are deducted from your net rakeback prior to payment, a full list is in the FAQ here.

You will not receive any rakeback whilst clearing the inital +$50 bonus and possibly for a couple of weeks thereafter. The more freerolls and added value tournaments you enter, the more rakeback is deducted etc.

Please be patient and don't worry about RB, it will be a nice bonus when you do start to receive it.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Sbask
      Sbask
      Bronze
      I´ve got the exact same problem and sent a ticket... after that they said they would send it to a specialized customer support. What does it mean?
    • grsg1o
      grsg1o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      You will not receive any rakeback whilst clearing the inital +$50 bonus and possibly for a couple of weeks thereafter. The more freerolls and added value tournaments you enter, the more rakeback is deducted etc.
      Sorry to bother again, but I read the FAQ and while clearing the 50$ bonus the rake you're generating should only be reduced by 42% not completely removed (net rake is 58% of total rake while clearing the bonus and rakeback is calculated 27% of the net rake). Obviously I did not buy anything in the shop, did not play any FTP freerolls/MTTs or anything else that could reduce net rake further.

Also a friend (who told me about pokerstrategy in the first place) showed me that he was receiving rakeback since the first week of play, here's a sshot: http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6936/61546817.jpg
      I don't understand if it's some new rule that you don't receive any rakeback while clearing the bonus or just a mistake.

Thanks again
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by grsg1o
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Sorry to bother again, but I read the FAQ and while clearing the 50$ bonus the rake you're generating should only be reduced by 42% not completely removed (net rake is 58% of total rake while clearing the bonus and rakeback is calculated 27% of the net rake). Obviously I did not buy anything in the shop, did not play any FTP freerolls/MTTs or anything else that could reduce net rake further.

Also a friend (who told me about pokerstrategy in the first place) showed me that he was receiving rakeback since the first week of play, here's a sshot: http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6936/61546817.jpg
      I don't understand if it's some new rule that you don't receive any rakeback while clearing the bonus or just a mistake.

Thanks again
      It's not a new rule, been in place a long time. You generally do not receive any rakeback whilst clearing the bonus. I can't speak for your friends account, maybe he was grinding lots since day one.

Please be patient, as long as you entered the PokerStrategy code correctly, you will receive rakeback in due course.

Best regards,

Bart