Feedback for Blinzler's coaching

• 8 replies
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Great coaching - will advise people to go here if they can find the time :D

Only thing i can think of is that your cellphone reaches your mic once in a while making it hard to hear what you say, so if you could place it just a little further away than usual it would be great :)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      todays coaching was good as always :)

the only thing i don´t like is that you are playing 0,1/0,2 but its a beginner coaching and i have to deal with it.

furthermore i would like to mention the same things i already postet in the german board a few months ago.
      - when you explain a move or something you do it always very cleary and you take a lot of time.
      - you answer questions pretty well

and what i like best:
      you always compare the different lines and discuss the pros and cons. you say what you would do if card x hits on the turn or if opponent y does move z on the river.

and btw: i wouldn´t be sad if there would be a blinzler 1/2 sh some day ;)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      There will definetly be more coaching in the future also SH.

And like you, i also think that Blinzler is doing an awesome job.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • saiyo
      saiyo
      Global
      I just have to bump this thread and say that Blinzer's coaching is great!

If you have the time to spare, it's definitely one of the best ways to improve your game and your overall understanding of the game and strategy that PS use.

Blinzer always does his best at answering any question's and don't be afraid of asking, no stupid questions since it's for beginners :) Also he is very good at explaining why he plays the way he does.

Only downside is that Blinzer's voice recognition is a bit low so that you hear when he drinks soda, opens the door and such but that's something I can live with :D

Keep up the excellent service you (PS & Blinzer) provide :P
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Thx and welcome at our forum.

Always nice to hear stuff like that.

Think we should provide Blinzler a new Microphone :D

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      The only thing I dislike is the way he sets up his screens :p
    • saiyo
      saiyo
      Global
      Thx and welcome at our forum.

actually i've made a quite a few threads and comments in the hand section already but my post count seems to sit at 1 no matter what :D

and just because of this reply when I address it, it will change to 2 or ?

edit: or does this post count thing only count reply's to threads that I didn't create ? seems weird however...

edit2: sorry for the off-topic post :rolleyes:
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      He saiyo no problem

i will forward this to our coder.

Best regards,
      Stefan