Cashout

• mirs5
      mirs5
      Bronze
      I have one question about cashout at Pacific.From 50 USD from bonus I made 193 USD until now.Now,can I cashout 143 USD and leave 50 USD to play or I must wager 5000$ until made any cashout?Thanks
  • 16 replies
    • bugleboy
      bugleboy
      Bronze
      Yes, you can cash your winnings out!
    • rrrrrrr
      rrrrrrr
      Bronze
      no need to earn a min ammount of fpps ?
    • kendz9999
      kendz9999
      Bronze
      sweeeeeet!
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bugleboy
      Yes, you can cash your winnings out!
      No, where you got this info? you need to wager 5000$ to cash out any
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      [ ] BRM
    • nofu
      nofu
      Bronze
      how many fpp is that?
    • pokerluzer27
      pokerluzer27
      Bronze
      Hello All,

Is this true? I/ve just started with 888, made up to 70 USD, but I cannot see any normal info on that software. To tell the truth I hate that software.

Please help,
      where I can see the points I need to earn to unlock the 50$?
      When I can get the additional 100$, what I need to do?
      SNG or cash is better for unlocking? I cannot see any info how much does it worth to play a 5$ DON for example.

Is it really true that I need to earn 5000$ before place a cashout?
      please advise :)
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      pokerluzer27 I try to answer.

In my one week experience with the WORST poker site ever, I mean 888, I discover the following regarding cashout:

1. You can cash-out all but the starting capital (50$) with a minimum of 6$ on credit card, if you registered one.
      2. The 100$ additional capital is sort of rakeback at beginning of each week, with a release of at least 5$, but it can't be tracked. MUST ask support or something.
      3. To cashout the 50$ starting capital you need to wager 5000$. How much you still have to wager? -> ask terrible Online support
      4. I withdraw 2 times and it took 5 days to analyze the withdrawal and I will reply back when I will, if I will get my money.

As how to wager the 50$ starting.... using BRM my guess is never. The site is full of fish and donkey. If you get lucky, as I did, make some money and leave.

That's my opinion.
    • anairda
      anairda
      Bronze
      I'm waiting for 2 weeks to get a cashout.. after I've sent all the documents they asked for.. and that wasn't easy at all.. did some1 managed to cashout at 888?
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      It normally takes 4 workdays to moneybookers for me
    • leilai
      leilai
      Bronze
      im really annoyd, waiting for cashout almost a month, and they keep telling me, that i cant cashout, cuz when i made cashout request i had $120 (i requested for 70 bucks), after that i lost remaining 50 bucks, so my balance now is $0, and they keep canceling my cashout request, telling that i can withdraw only $20, after first time they investigated my case and send apology letter, told me that they will submit my cashout til 10 of july (i made request at 21 of june), so today i asked live support to check if they submitted my cashout, after long waiting live support told me that he sent my case to investigation (again?!?!), how long will i have to wait, it really starts to annoy me :(
    • leilai
      leilai
      Bronze
      well....anyone had the same problem? pleas help, what should i do?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by leilai
      well....anyone had the same problem? pleas help, what should i do?
      Either cash out your $20 or build your roll back up to $120.

Also man up and realize that this is 100% your fault.
    • leilai
      leilai
      Bronze
      how comes its my fault? :D :D :D if i want to make cashout, i shouldnt be playin til i have money in my bank account, cuz if i manage to lose something, im not able to cashout anymore...makes no sense to me, when i made cashout i had 120, they left me 50 able to play, i didnt lose any of money requested to cashout...btw i dont want to play there, so i dont want any kind of bankroll there, just want to get my legally earnd dollars, not much but enuff for me to invest in other room
    • KatyPuhar
      KatyPuhar
      Bronze
      i wagered 4300 dolars. And now my wagering dolars stopped noone knows what is wrong. Can i now at the moment cashout the money via moneybookers or not. i have to make a deposit, that i know. I have to leave just my starting capital on my account or i am not allowed to cashout? Can i now make a cashout or not?

If i get it right. IN order to cashout everything what you have on the account you have to wager 5000. but if you would like to withdraw everything excpet the starting capital u are allowed to do it?

Is that so or no?

Please help me
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KatyPuhar
      but if you would like to withdraw everything excpet the starting capital u are allowed to do it?
      Yes.