[NL2-NL10] nl 10 sh, TT

• uuberpro
      Known players:    

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:club: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BB raises to $1.21, Hero calls $0.81.

Flop: ($2.42) Q:spade: , 6:spade: , Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

Turn: ($2.42) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1.45, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $3.87

Q: How to play TT in the blinds? I played passively, because I don't really know what hand to put the villain on. And I don't really like playing this hand out of position... Any suggestions?

Villain has stats: vpip/pfr/af/wts/3-bet-average 9/8/-/11/16 out of 97 hands
  • 1 reply
    • Fongie
      He looks really tight. I would probably just fold here because if we ask us these questions
      - Can we call and play this oop well? The answer is no. We never know where we're at.
      - Do we want to 4bet and get it in? (4bet folding with TT is bad because it has too much equity). No, his tightness indicates that he has us crushed here often (ok his 3bet is high-ish but 97 hands is nothing, it might just mean he has had 2 hands so far that he naturally 3bet with).

we come to the conclusion that all we want to do is fold :)

Postflop after the flop goes c/c I'm probably calling turn and river bets unless there's another overcard on the river. I don't find the J in his range often and he should've bet the flop with better pockets.