Poker Analysis Software

• toffeej
      toffeej
      Bronze
      Can anyone recommend a good free piece of software that will track my play and offer stats?

The one on the front page has a limitation of 1000 hands I think so wont last long.

Thanks in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Sorry i don't know a comparable software tool that is for free.

I am doing quite well with the combi of PokerTracker and PokerAce + some other free tools that rely on the PT database. Perhaps someone else knows an alternative tool that is for free.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • toffeej
      toffeej
      Bronze
      I just wanted it for quick calculaiton of odds really. I am not all that interested, at this stage, to know a % about every aspect of my game.

As I said previous I'm just kinda trying to start from scratch. It's not easy to lose alot of the old habits but that's part of the reason I left my tried and trusted NL and moved to limit.

Maybe when I'm happy with my game once more I will go back to NL.

Thanks anyway Stef.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I think it is better if you learn to play without tools at the beginning.

But maybe pokermanager (google) can help you out until you get PT+PA :)
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      try pokerstove, there own website is closed at the moment but this one is ok
      http://www.simtel.net/product.php%5Bid%5D83673%5Bcid%5D129%5BSiteID%5Dsimtel.net

edit: sr i didnt see that u were looking for tracking software. sr mate, no free software for that. but as said before, u dont need that yet. there is a chart with odds/outs in one of the beginners articels.

enjoy