This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker Analysis Software

• toffeej
      toffeej
      Bronze
      Can anyone recommend a good free piece of software that will track my play and offer stats?

The one on the front page has a limitation of 1000 hands I think so wont last long.

Thanks in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Sorry i don't know a comparable software tool that is for free.

I am doing quite well with the combi of PokerTracker and PokerAce + some other free tools that rely on the PT database. Perhaps someone else knows an alternative tool that is for free.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • toffeej
      toffeej
      Bronze
      I just wanted it for quick calculaiton of odds really. I am not all that interested, at this stage, to know a % about every aspect of my game.

As I said previous I'm just kinda trying to start from scratch. It's not easy to lose alot of the old habits but that's part of the reason I left my tried and trusted NL and moved to limit.

Maybe when I'm happy with my game once more I will go back to NL.

Thanks anyway Stef.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I think it is better if you learn to play without tools at the beginning.

But maybe pokermanager (google) can help you out until you get PT+PA :)
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      try pokerstove, there own website is closed at the moment but this one is ok
      http://www.simtel.net/product.php%5Bid%5D83673%5Bcid%5D129%5BSiteID%5Dsimtel.net

edit: sr i didnt see that u were looking for tracking software. sr mate, no free software for that. but as said before, u dont need that yet. there is a chart with odds/outs in one of the beginners articels.

enjoy