This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10SH A4s in 3betpot

• silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.88)
      Hero ($10.20)
      UTG ($9.40)
      UTG+1 ($14.65)
      CO ($24.80) 23/17 2.1af 34steal 35wtsd 3200hands
      BTN ($10.41)

Dealt to Hero 4:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.35, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.10, CO calls $0.75,

FLOP ($2.25) 6:spade: 4:club: 3:spade:

Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50,

TURN ($5.25) 6:spade: 4:club: 3:spade: 9:diamond:

check, check,

RIVER ($5.25) 6:spade: 4:club: 3:spade: 9:diamond: 6:diamond:

check, CO bets $2.75, Hero raises to $7.60, CO folds,

Hero shows 4:spade: A:spade:

Hero wins $10.04

we both know each other. he is pretty tagish and i am more nitty so we play cautious against each other so i knew i can scare him not very hard.

my question is when i saw a miracle board what are my options with this history. bet/shove flop ? /// bet flop - c/r turn ? /// bet flop c/c turn ?
  • 2 replies
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Well I think, you risked here a bit. He is cutoff so he has to be looser if he is a good player. You were BB and raised him. I don't know his stats but 3beting with A4s is kinda loose for BB position or if you have been occasionally defending the blinds then its ok.

Good flop for you.

Flop: Cbet (2/3) as played.
      Turn: Bet 1/2.
      River: If doesn't hit your flush check fold.

He probably tried to slow play this hand but got scared of 6 on the river.
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Preflop: What's is 3bet calling %? He is folding often you try a 3bet bluff but remember that if calls you will have to play OOP with A4 which is crashed by his 3bet calling range.

Flop: Great flop, I'm going to lead too. I would make it a little bigger ~ 1.8$

Turn: A second barrel here represents an OP. With so many hands you should know what's his fold to cbet turn%. It could help us make the right decision here.
      If it's high I'm definitely firing anther bullet here.

River: If you planning to bluff this pot I think you should bet yourself cause he can just check behind.