4 days and nothing happened

• 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello fares1919,

Have you ensured that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please note that for legal reasons we are unable to provide starting capitals to anyone living in the U.S.A.

Please be patient in waiting for the money, this will be sent as soon as possible. In the meantime feel free to explore our forum and read up on the strategy guides already available to you. Further strategy will become available to you as soon as you start playing poker through your linked account.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • likeFAAAAM
      likeFAAAAM
      Global
      same here send my id card but still nothing.is there any pproblem that it takes so long?ty
    • fares1919
      fares1919
      Bronze
      yes sir i am sure i entered all require info. and i checked for tickets nothing there .

i will wait thanks sir
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello likeFAAAAM,

Did you also send a proof of address as well such as a utility bill.

If so then sometimes it can take up to 96 hours (4 working days) for the ID verification to be processed as well as the transfer of funds to your requested pokerroom.

Please keep an eye on your inbox/spam folder for any e-mails that may require your attention as well as checking for any outstanding tickets that may require your attention.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve