• u9koRn
      Hiya dear pokerstrategy peeps. I was just wondering if you ever just randomly set up a freeroll just for pokerstrategy members?

Not thinking of those that you have to do alot of stuff to qualify to play, simply a freeroll with a secret password just for pokerstrategy players.

Anyhu, was just thinking that it would be a nice gesture to do once in a while.
      If my proposal is considered, try to get a proper freeroll with a decent prize pool. So that it's not one of those lotto poker freerolls.

Kind regards u9korn.
  • 3 replies
    • Stefan1000
      The problem is that we did a lot of these stuffs in the past like freerolls or other events where you could win a Porsche.

But we decided to go back to our roots in a while and invest mainly in content.

At the moment it is not really foreseeable for our members. But we have some really great stuff in progress and i hope we can make the first announcments soon.

We are working on techniques creating a whole new learning experience in the world of poker.

Our main goal is and will be to allow the best poker education available. But of course we also want to give a little bit back and so our High Volume Players who finance everything around here, get a benefit in form of our TOP 25 Promotion. They don't profit as much from the content as beginners and advanced players do.

So iw ould say this is quite fair.

The problem is that all none high limit players can profit more from content then from a freeroll with a decent price pool.

So imagine we would make a Freeroll we would at least have to add $1 per player. So that would cost us perhaps $6000 (in general that would be more)

For that money we can create a lot of new articles or some interesting coaching videos, offer more live coaching. So now imagine you could increase your winning avarage just because of this content to +1BB/100 hands.

And now lets say you are playing 0.25/0.5 and you are playing about 8.000 hands a month. That would be $40 a month for you extra! More then your avarage winrate at such a freeroll would be.

So i hope you understand our decision.

Best regards,
    • undercover82
      approximately how many partypoints/month is the first and last high volume player generating?
    • Stefan1000
      a lot

Let me say it like this: i was not even close to get into this promotion.

There are some crazy people playing about 2k hands on avarage per day on the limits 5/10 and above.

I think the last one had something like PP's.
      and they are all PP Gold members getting the double amount of PartyPoints.