[NL20-NL50] 99 BB - pf action

• 9 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      You can call here. Minraise from CO is joke , he mostly has nothing here and you have position + implied on SB
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I prefer fold, because SB range is very tight and you really need to hit set most of the times to win the pot
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Hello Kaitz20, can i ask you why folding? we need to call 1$ and his stack is more than 20x. Also SB is very tight pf but aggressive on flop [4.8af is not low imo]. I think we have the implied to call for set minining and on the other side if we hit it is veeery probably that we will stack him with his AA/KK.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      HE might have 20x the bet, but the OP does not. Best he can hope for is to call preflop and fold to a non 9 flop, or push if he hits his set. I doubt he will get paid off though by the SB if he did hit.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I don`t see hero stack but from what I`ve seen on the forum he is BS so i assume he is 100BB deep. SB has some tight range but still not THAT tight. As I said CO minraise is nothing and SB seems decent so I think his range here might be AJ+,KQ+,77+ at least. You also have position on him , and I think you can take down the pot often enough on good flops even if you don`t hit your set here. I`m still on favor of calling here.
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      imo 10/7 guy over 1.5k hands wont 3bet even the biggest fish in the world with 77+. his 3bet range is JJ+ for sure.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      imo a minbet from CO can`t be considered a raise. I would raise my whole range there anytime , maybe even more giving myself more FE.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      imo 10/7 guy over 1.5k hands wont 3bet even the biggest fish in the world with 77+. his 3bet range is JJ+ for sure.
      I tend to agree with this (from my experience). I'd set mine him for sure.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      Hello Kaitz20, can i ask you why folding? we need to call 1$ and his stack is more than 20x. Also SB is very tight pf but aggressive on flop [4.8af is not low imo]. I think we have the implied to call for set minining and on the other side if we hit it is veeery probably that we will stack him with his AA/KK.
      you can´t be sure that co isn´t shoving and Sb would shove himself to isolate
      although SB re-raising range is tight, he´d likely do that with JJ+/AK, so if flop is T62, what would you do?
      or if board comes even 224, you´re not likely ahead there, but have to call flop bet and fodl to turn turn barrel
      If you strictly call for set value, then he won´t stack of KK-JJ on A92 baord and same AK on QT9 board. If you think that CO would mostly call adn SB range is there very tight, then calling is likely fine