This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 99 BB - pf action

• 9 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      You can call here. Minraise from CO is joke , he mostly has nothing here and you have position + implied on SB
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I prefer fold, because SB range is very tight and you really need to hit set most of the times to win the pot
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Hello Kaitz20, can i ask you why folding? we need to call 1$ and his stack is more than 20x. Also SB is very tight pf but aggressive on flop [4.8af is not low imo]. I think we have the implied to call for set minining and on the other side if we hit it is veeery probably that we will stack him with his AA/KK.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      HE might have 20x the bet, but the OP does not. Best he can hope for is to call preflop and fold to a non 9 flop, or push if he hits his set. I doubt he will get paid off though by the SB if he did hit.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I don`t see hero stack but from what I`ve seen on the forum he is BS so i assume he is 100BB deep. SB has some tight range but still not THAT tight. As I said CO minraise is nothing and SB seems decent so I think his range here might be AJ+,KQ+,77+ at least. You also have position on him , and I think you can take down the pot often enough on good flops even if you don`t hit your set here. I`m still on favor of calling here.
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      imo 10/7 guy over 1.5k hands wont 3bet even the biggest fish in the world with 77+. his 3bet range is JJ+ for sure.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      imo a minbet from CO can`t be considered a raise. I would raise my whole range there anytime , maybe even more giving myself more FE.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      imo 10/7 guy over 1.5k hands wont 3bet even the biggest fish in the world with 77+. his 3bet range is JJ+ for sure.
      I tend to agree with this (from my experience). I'd set mine him for sure.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      Hello Kaitz20, can i ask you why folding? we need to call 1$ and his stack is more than 20x. Also SB is very tight pf but aggressive on flop [4.8af is not low imo]. I think we have the implied to call for set minining and on the other side if we hit it is veeery probably that we will stack him with his AA/KK.
      you can´t be sure that co isn´t shoving and Sb would shove himself to isolate
      although SB re-raising range is tight, he´d likely do that with JJ+/AK, so if flop is T62, what would you do?
      or if board comes even 224, you´re not likely ahead there, but have to call flop bet and fodl to turn turn barrel
      If you strictly call for set value, then he won´t stack of KK-JJ on A92 baord and same AK on QT9 board. If you think that CO would mostly call adn SB range is there very tight, then calling is likely fine