This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Daily Dollar

• Maria21
      Maria21
      Bronze
      Does anyone play theese?
      I'm thinking of joining one this night.When i say this night i mean it starts at 3:10 Am from where i stand...:p
      In case anyone played it before i'm curious about usual speed, how many fish usually play, what's the general lenght and so on.
      Basically, is it worth the hussle?
  • 3 replies
    • PhAAnTi
      PhAAnTi
      Bronze
      Hey Maria,
      First i've to say that i'm usually in the german forum ; ), so please excuse my mistakes.
      I've played the daily dollar rebuy on ftp about 10 times, at the very beginning ,ca. the first 6-8 blind levels you need just luck to build a stack of about 15k chips.The first 5 blind levels are very donkie and full of fishs : D.
      Once i had a 75k stack and crushed on place 117th.
      The Push or fold phase starts after the add-on break,i think its the 3rd break in the tny.
      With a little luck you'll definitly reach the payed places.So for 200 or 400 ftps (buy in+ 1 rebuy) it is a nice '#Rakeback''. $7,50 is the first moneylevel.

I hope i could help you and i also hope that you understand what i tried to tell you ;- )

So Long,
      Jonas
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      well a bit over $1k for first place in a 1 dollar tourney is awesome by itself, it's just 1 stupid dollar !!!! :)

of course the amount of donks is huge and I think about 9 hours should be more than enough to finish the whole tourney.
    • SallaMC
      SallaMC
      Bronze
      I played this one once before some time back. Hand ranges of your opponents will include 27o etc, be aware of that. I made it into the money that time, just by playing tight. Once you get a big hand, 3-4 players might pay you off.
      So in a nutshell, the tournament is nice to be played for fun, but there won't be serious poker. I haven't played play money tourneys, but I would imagine that they are close, at least during the early stages.