If I allready have an account in Pokerstars....

• Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      Hello,

I had an account in Pokerstars before I even knew about this site. I know in this case you can't get your starting capital to that site, fortunately that's not the problem. But I'm interested if I can collect Strategy Points playing in Pokerstars.

Thank you.
  • 3 replies
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      i am also interested in that :f_confused:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry guys,

Poker sites including PokerStars have always been reluctant in retracking accounts, so unfortunately you will be unable to receive PokerStrategy points whilst playing on these platforms.

You can only receive PokerStrategy points playing through a linked account after having signed up with the PokerStrategy marketing code.
      I'm in a similar position with Titan, although admittedly hardly ever play there now, preferring my linked Full Tilt account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Sorry guys, unfortunately Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Party Poker and most (but not all) pokerrooms will not allow re-tracking of existing accounts to PokerStrategy - even if you've never deposited or played real money games on their sites.

You can see which do allow retracking by looking through the poker room reviews (via the link on the PokerStrategy.com Home page - top left next to the "Home" tab).