Starting again

• jo3lemon
      I've decided to move what's left of my BR out of Party into pokerstars. I cleared the 300 points last week. How do I go about having the new account tracked, is this even possible? I would like to continue using the great stuff that's available here and hopefully get to gold status eventually.

• 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi jo3lemon,

To ensure that you receive PokerStrategy points on PokerStars, you must ensure that you have not previously held a PokerStars account and that you sign up using the appropriate PokerStrategy marketing code. Full details including the 1st deposit promotion are available on this page. Please be aware that you would need to deposit your own funds/any available transfer from another site and wouldn't receive a 2nd free starting capital.

Good luck and enjoy your poker.

• seroccia
      Hi all,

I've been playing on PokerStars for sometime before I discovered this great site, and started playing on FT. As of now I'm just playing to reach enough points on PokerStars to redeem my bonus deposit. After that, I'm planning to switch over to my account with FT and

But after I transfer my bankroll over from PS to FT, will this affect anything I have going on with PokerStrategy/FT?