Ineternerpokerrankings

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hello.

I am not sure where to post this so i am posting it here...i have come across this site when some donk at the table was braging and announcing how my session was down in the red numbers he even told the right amount.. wtf onlt i have my poker tracker data wtf??

then i come across this site which says everything about me how many hands i played on stars and so on... Does anyone know where do they get this data and publish it without any of my permission????

Isn/t this data stealing ? can i sue them?

thanks
  • 5 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I think they would just datamine.
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Lol, they see the data that everybody sees. Hand histories without hole cards (except when ppl go all-in or go to show down). This is perfectly legal and if you have powerful enough servers you could track also 100k hands a minute.
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      u will find this interesting http://www.pokertableratings.com/absolute-player-search/
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      what can i do if do NOT want everybody to see how i played or smth....

timukasr are you fine that everybody can see your ROI?? well i am not it is my private thing and nobyelses.
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      what can i do if do NOT want everybody to see how i played or smth....

timukasr are you fine that everybody can see your ROI?? well i am not it is my private thing and nobyelses.
      Anyone using Poker Tracker or Holdem Manager gets a record of how
      you played and how much you have won or lost and even how much with which cards,
      how often your in the pot how often your raise fold etc etc....

It is legal on most poker sites as long as you are using the data that you
      yourself were PLAYING at the tables when it was collected by your program.

Most sites wont allow you to observe tables/tourneys for too long if
      you have one of these programs open.

It is not legal on most sites however to use programs / sites that provide
      this information on people you yourself have not been playing against.

Most poker sites will ban you for using them, and some of them have ways
      around getting caught.

But if I was you, I would invest in a legal program like Poker Tracker, so you
      youself can keep up, and have this information on your opponents.