points needed for next rank: -5 ??

• Fruzzle84
      Hi, when I look at my PokerStrategy Rank it says:
      Amount of points needed for next rank (Bronze): -5

I haven't validated my ID so far, so no starting capital but I have played a little with my own money and collected a few Strategypoints. Shouldn't I get the Bronzerank then?
  • 4 replies
    • suvalgysiu
      I think your status hasn't been updated yet, but your points have. You have to wait until your status updates.
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Fruzzle84, welcome to PokerStrategy,

You are now appearing as Bronze so the update has obviously gone through already.

Please note however that sometimes, expecially around the start of each month, it takes a short while for all of the tracked poker information to come back from each respective poker site. Your points will not be lost and updates will come through pretty quickly.

Wishing you continued success & enjoyment with your poker and congratulations again on reaching Bronze status.

• shark92512
      hi..i was passed the quiz from 5 days....I create an account at Titan Poker but I don't receive the money....Why?
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello shark92512,

Have you checked your emails, including any spam folders/filters, sometimes we write to ask that you provide additional ID.

If you have already sent ID, it can sometimes take up to 96 hours until you'll receive the $50 starting capital in your poker site account. In the interim time, please ensure that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please note that for legal reasons we are unable to provide starting capitals to anyone living in the U.S.A.

Please be patient in waiting for the money, this will be sent as soon as possible. In the meantime feel free to explore our forum and read up on the strategy guides already available to you. Further strategy will become available to you as soon as you start playing poker through your linked account.

Best regards,