Data levels

• irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Afternoon peeps!

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a rough value for how much data uses playing teh internetz pokerz!

I have recently got a mobile broadband contract(only to get the free laptop) I may as well use it if i am paying for it! So if anyone could tell me how much data is up/downloaded per table per hour or something, that would be great! Wouldn't like to be stung by hefty charges!
  • 2 replies
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      I played absolute Full tilt and Cake from my Air card multi tables 7 days a week for 3-4 hours never went over 1gb

you may be able to use the software that came with your aircard to monitor data i would recomend keeping track with your own poker room as results could vary
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Djvandal
      I played absolute Full tilt and Cake from my Air card multi tables 7 days a week for 3-4 hours never went over 1gb

you may be able to use the software that came with your aircard to monitor data i would recomend keeping track with your own poker room as results could vary
      Thats great thanks, I will mostly be on FT and have 15 GB so I will be cool!