family member account deactivation

• Majaee
      Majaee
      Bronze
      Hello, my sister registered recently right after me and were living in the same house with her.We got a laptop and desktop PC's and we use both.After registering she was requested ID card photos etc. So we sent the photos to the mail like its said, then she received a message from the support saying she needs to fill player information in her poker account and then her account got deactivated.. can anyone help
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Majaee,

It seems as though your sister has failed the ID verification process which resulted in her account being de-activated.

Customer Support do not deactivate accounts without having a good reason to do so, and once they have de-activated an account it is very rare for them to reverse there decision.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Majaee
      Majaee
      Bronze
      im pretty sure we did send her ID photos im looking at the mail right now...
      and we have filled every information correctly i dont know how the process failed
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Majaee,

I believe that you sent in the requested documents. However, please note that having sent the documents does not mean you already passed our security checks. We need to review not only the documents but also many other factors before we make the decision. As already mentioned by TheBu11d0g, your sister did not pass our checks and our decision is irreversible.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Ok, but what more checks can be done?

I understand that checks exist to prevent people from exploiting bonuses, but it seems that it's literally impossible for two different persons to signup if they share the same IP?

We got ourselves a little local ISP thingie going on - on broadband subscriber and 5 homes attached on it and we have the same IP. I'm pretty sure if some of my neighbours would try to sign up on PS.com he would be rejected as well. Or am I mistaken?
    • precula77
      precula77
      Bronze
      maby not old enough to pass the security test?