Full Tilt. Good for SSS?

• PanDuzePE
      PanDuzePE
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have question about Full Tilt room for SSS. This is good room to play this strategy? I want to play NL200-NL400, ofcourse i will buy stats soon.

I want to know something about rake there, its better then rake in for example boss media? I will rake more, or lower? And how about level of players? Higher?

I don`t want to play still boss media because there are no nl200&nl400 tables...

Best Regards,
      P
  • 9 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      hello mate

yes fulltilt is good for SSS as long as you are getting rakeback which is 27% of delt raked hands

Hope this helps
    • Alex147Eddie
      Alex147Eddie
      Bronze
      Do you get rakeback at full tilt poker during the first deposit bonus?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I believe so but i joined fulltilt some 5 or so years ago, i cant remember
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      the first deposit bonus is deducted from the rakeback. this means that untill you clear the bonus you won't receive rakeback. im an pretty sure but for 100% you can check the forum here about FTP, there was somewhere quite a good explanation about FTP FAQs.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      If you play succesfull SSS on a lot of tables at the same time you might get banned for being a bot
    • drawback
      drawback
      Silver
      Originally posted by silent21
      the first deposit bonus is deducted from the rakeback. this means that untill you clear the bonus you won't receive rakeback. im an pretty sure but for 100% you can check the forum here about FTP, there was somewhere quite a good explanation about FTP FAQs.
      U get even bigger rake while clearing the bonus. If i not wrong it was about 60 %, but u get it from your winnings or smth. Don't remember actually.
      I know that when i was clearing the first deposit bonus, i also got rakeback.
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by drawback
      Originally posted by silent21
      U get even bigger rake while clearing the bonus. If i not wrong it was about 60 %, but u get it from your winnings or smth. Don't remember actually.
      I know that when i was clearing the first deposit bonus, i also got rakeback.
      Actually you're not getting any rake back at all, while clearing the bonus. Please see this - Bonus & Rakeback ?
      I'm playing at Full Tilt and still clearing the bonus and I'm not getting any rake back, as well as the other members.
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Well,
      Actually I joined FTP through PS, received my starting capital there on ~2009.03. And I was getting rakeback while clearing bonus.

I dont know about cash tables, but if you are playing tournaments/sngs while clearing bonus, you should receive rakeback because you pay more rake than you receive bonus.
    • KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zamoda
      Well,
      Actually I joined FTP through PS, received my starting capital there on ~2009.03. And I was getting rakeback while clearing bonus.

I dont know about cash tables, but if you are playing tournaments/sngs while clearing bonus, you should receive rakeback because you pay more rake than you receive bonus.

I play cash game at FT, and i get rakeback while clearing the bonus.