This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL50 AQo

• dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.50)
      BB ($7.85)
      UTG ($25.75)
      UTG+1 ($54.25)
      Hero ($10.75)
      CO ($31.70)
      BTN ($39.25)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:club:

UTG raises to $1, fold, Hero raises to $3, CO calls $3, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $2,

FLOP ($9.75) 5:heart: K:spade: 4:spade:

check, check, check,

TURN ($9.75) 5:heart: K:spade: 4:spade: 8:spade:

chech, hero?

It doesn't seem to me like I have good enough odds to push here with FD+1OC, nor should I have much FE against 2 opp. So, check/call according to odds/outs?
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Dandy,

I would reraise to 7bb for the sake of Pot odds (anti-setmine + building up pot)

But I need to know CO's stats to determine if I want to shove on the Turn. Obviously UTG can hold something like Toppair too but I'm more concerned with CO than with UTG

So based on WTS/AFq/Float stats/CCall% etc. I make the shove on the Turn for FE+Value or c/x

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Unknow opponents, in which case better to take the check/call option?

Regarding the "7bb for the sake of Pot odds (anti-setmine + building up pot)", when to use that? Against BS limpers/min-raisers in general, I suppose?

Thanks.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I reraise to 7bb against minraisers who are unknown :)

You can play this passively according to outs/odds (C/c) and is mostly recommending. Above all: You have Ace-high + a draw, nothing more.

Pushing here is okay with the right conditions but pushing will always be a high-variance generator in these situations

- Gerv