SB ($9.50)
      BB ($7.85)
      UTG ($25.75)
      UTG+1 ($54.25)
      Hero ($10.75)
      CO ($31.70)
      BTN ($39.25)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:club:

UTG raises to $1, fold, Hero raises to $3, CO calls $3, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $2,

FLOP ($9.75) 5:heart: K:spade: 4:spade:

check, check, check,

TURN ($9.75) 5:heart: K:spade: 4:spade: 8:spade:

chech, hero?

It doesn't seem to me like I have good enough odds to push here with FD+1OC, nor should I have much FE against 2 opp. So, check/call according to odds/outs?
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Dandy,

I would reraise to 7bb for the sake of Pot odds (anti-setmine + building up pot)

But I need to know CO's stats to determine if I want to shove on the Turn. Obviously UTG can hold something like Toppair too but I'm more concerned with CO than with UTG

So based on WTS/AFq/Float stats/CCall% etc. I make the shove on the Turn for FE+Value or c/x

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Unknow opponents, in which case better to take the check/call option?

Regarding the "7bb for the sake of Pot odds (anti-setmine + building up pot)", when to use that? Against BS limpers/min-raisers in general, I suppose?

Thanks.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I reraise to 7bb against minraisers who are unknown :)

You can play this passively according to outs/odds (C/c) and is mostly recommending. Above all: You have Ace-high + a draw, nothing more.

Pushing here is okay with the right conditions but pushing will always be a high-variance generator in these situations

- Gerv