PS150 Bonus the unspoken catch

• ChiroKid
      ChiroKid
      Bronze
      Hey there,

the unspoken catch is that basically any profit you make with the free 50 (thankyou pokerstrategy.com) is added to your account and becomes available. However if you lose money it comes off the restricted amount.

So what happened to me was that despite having 120 online I lost my bonus because I was unaware that the profit made from the 50 does not accrue and can therefore not be used/lost in clearing the bonus.

So say if you have you build up to 250, then lost 50 in a bad session you would effectively lose your bonus but still have 200 available that is yours.

So really when trying to clear the 300 party point bonus you lose it if:

1) you take your whole stack to one table
      2) your account goes below a dollar
      3) You lose 50 dollars over the course of clearing the bonus

Maybe it was just my lack of reading/research but I feel this was pretty poorly explained.

Cheers

ChiroKid
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello ChiroKid,

Whatever money you have in your account at any one time is counted as your total bankroll rather than separated into bonus and winnings. So if you have any losing sessions then the amount is deducted from your overall bankroll rather than being taken away from the bonus.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • ChiroKid
      ChiroKid
      Bronze
      I'm not so sure this was party pokers response

Dear Brendan,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

I regret to inform you that your bonus is considered exhausted.

Please be kindly informed that cash out restricted bonuses (like the one you had) are available to play with and therefore the funds of the bonus are the funds to be used up first.

In such a way you can save up your available balance. However, you can use your available balance as well and play on higher stakes, too.

If you lose the funds the bonus amount is considered first so that your available balance remains intact. You are losing the restricted
      funds but still have your available balance.

When you have lost the amount of the bonus or it becomes $1 or less than that the system considers it exhausted and you no longer have to meet any release criteria (you are not playing to release funds that were used up). In that way you have used the amount of the bonus and played with it, you are no longer required to accumulate points, play raked hands or wager and more your balance is not changed(unless you have used up any amount of it as well).

An exhausted bonus is not a forfeited bonus. If a bonus is forfeited the player did not use it at all and did not play with it but just
      dropped it. When the bonus is exhausted the player has already spent the amount of the bonus and there is nothing left of it. Bonuses are considered exhausted so that you do not continue playing for an amount you have already lost despite the fact that it is within the timeframe fir fulfilling those conditions. Otherwise you will have to continue playing for amount that is no longer available.

Any restrictions placed on bonuses like the type of games that should be played is designed to help you stick to that kind of game and release the respective amount of your bonus as soon as possible so that you are able to keep it or cash it out after that.

For further reference you may wish to check the standard terms and conditions that we apply:

https://secure.partyaccount.com/about/standard_terms_conditions_s.htm

Should you have further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are here 24/7 to assist you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Kristian,

Customer Service

Have Fun and Gamble Responsibly
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Don't worry dude, Have a look at this;

Restricted BR means i have to change limits?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello DaPhunk,

Cheers for posting the link mate, its much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ChiroKid,

As already kindly explained here - we are aware of this problem which is why you can at any time (after having reached 300 partypoints) contact our support and tell them your extra $100 bonus has expired.

They will then contact PartyPoker and re-activate your bonus.

Best regards
      SoyCD