introduce

• 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello precula77,

Welcome to the forum.

While you are waiting for the starting capital please feel free to explore our forum and read up on the strategy guides already available to you. Further strategy will become available to you as soon as you start playing poker through your linked account.

Best regards,
      -Steve.
    • precula77
      precula77
      Bronze
      ah waiting now for one week for the starting capital :D
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello precula77,

Have you checked your emails, including any spam folders/filters, sometimes we write to ask that you provide additional ID.

If you have already sent ID, it can sometimes take up to 96 hours (4 working days) until you'll receive the $50 starting capital in your poker site account. In the interim time, please ensure that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please be patient in waiting for the money, this will be sent as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • PhAAnTi
      PhAAnTi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by precula77
      hi there.

i am from norway city trondheim age 32.
      have a house a car and a wife.
      playing poker about 5 years now.

greetz
      love this sentence : p
      I wish u good luck and much success for your poker career ; )

Best Regards,
      PhAAnTi
    • precula77
      precula77
      Bronze
      yes yes most importent hey a house a car and a wife!
      but a car is not needed but good to have.
      and waiting for the starting capital yes already done with the ID for one week ago.
      but the sun is shining here with me and thats importent to and not the starting capital :D :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi precula77, welcome to this great community.

I wonder which costs more, the house, the car or the wife :D , better not answer that my friend, don't want to get you in trouble :P

Your starting capital should arrive shortly, in the meantime keep an eye on your emails and also the support tickets just in case they are trying to contact you for further clarification/ID/etc.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker,

Bart