Known players:      
      SB:
      $2,20
      Hero:
      $5,27
      MP1:
      $6,06

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:club: , K:spade:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0,05, 4 folds, SB calls $0,03, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,15) K:diamond: , J:spade: , T:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,15, MP1 raises to $0,30, SB folds, Hero raises to $1,05, MP1 raises to $1,80, Hero calls $0,75.

Turn: ($3,75) 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $2,00, Hero raises to $3,42 (All-In), MP1 calls $1,42.

River: ($10,59) 5:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10,59

Quite interesting.. The straight is possible on the flop.. also the set..
      Shall i fold to his 4bet? Or shove it? Decided to call but well wasnt likely he would give it up on the turn
  • 6 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Hi JuiceQuadre,

It's nice to see that you moved up to NL5. :)
      I think it's time you start using a tracker software, it's a powerful tool which will help you increasing your winnings.

To the hand:

Just ship it on the flop after his 4bet, You don't want to see a queen or and ace on the turn. yea he can have kj but he can play the same with all sorts of hands (a pair and a draw or even just tp)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Thanks =)

Well i got the Elephant for reviews etc.. But since i dont got the license yet i cant use the hud..
      Im pretty sure its usefull but i dont feel like investing into poker tracker yet =) I hope i can handle NL5 without it
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      You can download PT's trial version for 60 days until you'll get your elephant license.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Wow didnt actually know there is such a long trial version! Thanks a lot, gonna download it. Since there is like 4 months for me now enjoying holidays and playing poker i think that can be pretty usefull + i can get my license in 60days.
      Thx again ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

I don't like shipping it on flop without any reads or stats. As long it's a freeplay I would likely just Call his Raise on flop and wouldn't go fancy with my hand. We aren't holding the best hand and it could be very likely that he is holding a better hand. Definitely wouldn't go broke here.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • danwong
      danwong
      Bronze
      He could have anything limping it. I'd doubt a set, possibley a straight or KJo. With the action on the flop and turn.

edit: I also dont play with a hud or tracking software, but with 4 tables I think its managable/innable without.