[NL20-NL50] 66 Nl50 Sh

• paulussus
      paulussus
      Black
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

BB ($40.90)
      UTG ($50.75)
      MP ($104.15)
      CO ($8.85)
      Hero (Button) ($65.65)
      SB ($19.75)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 6:club: , 6:spade:
      UTG bets $2, 1 fold, CO calls $2, Hero calls $2, 1 fold, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($8.25) K:heart: , 8:diamond: , 6:heart: (4 players)
      BB checks, UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets $4, 1 fold, UTG raises to $10, 1 fold, Hero calls $6

Turn: ($28.25) J:heart: (2 players)
      UTG bets $18.85, Hero raises to $53.65 (All-In), UTG calls $19.90 (All-In)

River: ($105.75) A:spade: (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $105.75 | Rake: $3
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I would just push the flop just because board is drawy.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      as played against an unknown, on the flop just shove over his raise to avoid disgusting reads-dependent situations on the turn.

personally i'd bet more on the flop to force any sort of combo draw to either commit to the pot with a semibluff or call with incorrect odds, and obviously call a shove / shove over any raise.

as played the turn card obviously sucks.

against a fish-looking guy or an unknown, i'd assume he's more likely to spazz out with AA or TPxK than to aggressively c/r semibluff a flush draw into 3 players, so the first time since he's committed i'd likely shove over on the turn and hope AhAx/KJ explain the big turn bet.

i could find a fold against any kind of non-spewy average regular because it just screams strength to c/r a semidrawy flop into 3 opponents and follow through on a flushing turn. makes me think he either thought he had the deck crushed with KK or 88 on the flop and doesnt care about the flush on the turn, or he c/r'd the nut flush draw because he doesnt like to bet/3bet it on the flop, in which case he just got there. He'd probably be better off just cbetting any of that stuff to begin with but whatever.

against a monkeyish regular (you know those guys, they just seem to be running really good until you realize it's impossible for them to have a hand every time they c/r with a 40+% frequency), i just dont see him doing that with anything you beat unless he was planning to c/f 4-way but decided that your 1/2pot bet on the flop was a cheap steal (which is a reason why without reads you should make it bigger to let them now you mean it), and tried to take you off it by representing the flush. I know a few regs on party against whom i'd shove over in that spot no problem, and even bet smallish on the flop on purpose to induce this kind of multistreet bluffs. they just cant help themselves.

i'd make sure not to get into that spot against a good reg, because metagame/leveling problems suck worse at these micro/small stakes. you need extensive history to know exactly wtf he's trying to do vs your range. Or if he's even paying attention or just 24-tabling or somewhere in the middle. you likely dont have that history because of your game selection and the big player pool.

I likely overthought it and this is rather subjective, but anybody who disagrees with anything i said, please share your thoughts, i'd appreciate it.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      didn`t even take into account the betting size. Bet more there , I would make it ~6.5.
    • ZxeR
      ZxeR
      Bronze
      bet bigger on the flop and go broke after his raise as you can see there are many bad cards for you on the turn
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      I would just push the flop just because board is drawy.
      +1, shoving is a little bit too much, but I´d make 20$ re-raise.