ID check data

• PonasKingKong
      PonasKingKong
      Global
      Hello.
      I filled the data form fastly and uncorrectly. I didn't thought about ID check.
      Can i send you via e-mail my data and if you need including my ID check(photos of ID card or passport) ?
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello PonasKingKong,

Please contact our Customer Support service via the ticket system and tell them your problem and the data you need changing and they should be able to help you out.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • PonasKingKong
      PonasKingKong
      Global
      I posted the ticket.
      But i haven't got no replies.

The true is that I didn't expected the ID check and I filled the gaps just fastly and giving fake facts.

Now I see that it is a serious thing, so I would like to send my data and an ID check (if necesseraly)

Maybe it would be possible that I my account would be deactivated and I would create a new one. That would be the last option.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello PonasKingKong,

The information that you provide must be true and reliable rather than providing false informations which is a breach of our Terms of Conditions.

Please allow Customer Support time to reply. The usually try to answer within 24 hrs but due to the volume of requests they get on a daily basis it can sometimes take longer.

If you account unfortunately gets deactivated for some reason then you will not be allowed to create any more accounts afterwards.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • PonasKingKong
      PonasKingKong
      Global
      Thank you TheBu11d0g for the information.

I hope we will be able to work this problem out.