This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 74

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Known players:      
      SB:
      $7.69
      Hero:
      $2.00
      MP3:
      $12.33

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7:club: , 4:diamond:
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, 2 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.30) 5:diamond: , J:diamond: , 4:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($0.30) 7:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20, SB calls $0.20.

River: ($0.90) 3:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, MP3 raises to $1.50, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $3.00

I had similar hand -> Nl10 K2 but it is not evaluated by judge yet while I am writing this post.

This time I had good hand on the turn and raised, and folded arfer reraise on the river. I remembered this sentense "DO NOT LOOSE A STACK IN A LIMPED POT" so one of the reasons I folded is this :) And I also remember I heard somewhere - "If you think you are beat - most of the time you are beat", this is one of the reasons I folded too :)
      Now about cards. Most probably he hit a straight. Maybe he hit trips. Maybe two pair. There are some two pairs I can beat - 54 and 73. With one pair I don't think he would reraise. So it means there is only two hands that I can beat, but chances that there is one of these two hands are low.
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey SPeedFANat1c,

I would bet potsize on the turn because you want to protect your hand and to build up the pot because pot is unraised.

The river is well played, I don't see any worse hand that would reraise you except for bluff, but bluffs aren't very common on nl10, so I like your bet/fold line. 3 also completes a straight draw, so that's what he most likely has imo.

Regards,
      burek2000