PartyPoker Initial Capital Taken away after Expiry Date!!!

• Neneganda
      Neneganda
      Bronze
      Hi,

can someone clear this up. I've turned the initial $50 to $60+. I did not realize that it was already my expiry date (June 9) and I was playing .05/.1 cash game. I was quite happy when I turned my $2 buy in to $7. I quit the table to check my restricted balance expecting to see $67+, but instead, there is only $19+ (unrestricted balance).

I checked my transaction history:

Date:June 09, 2009 00:10:49 ET
      Type:Bonus claimed back from the restricted amount on expiry of bonus: PS150
      Amount:$45.40 USD

I was expecting that after the expiry, I will not be able to get any more bonus but I will still have the 50+ whatever I won. Had I known they will take back the $45, I would have played maybe a $30-$40 sit-n-go buy-in.

I wish someone will explain. I have a friend playing at FullTilt and he was told that after the expiry, none of his balance will be taken away, just that he will not be able to earn anymore bonus.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Neneganda,

I think its probably due to not having earnt sufficient party points within the timescale, I quote here the clearance guide from Chiller3k.

Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Here you can find an overview on how to clear the 50$ + 100$ Bonuses

Party Poker:

The 50$ bonus:

You have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints (without multiplier) otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it)
      The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

The 100$ bonus:

The additional 100$ expires if you sit down at a table with your entire bankroll. You should always have at least $2 left on your account.

After you have earned 300 PartyPoints and cleared the $50 starting capital you can clear the $100 bonus.
      You have 90 days to clear the bonus and it will be automatically paid out in four steps of $25 for each 150 PartyPoints.
      That means to clear the entire 100$ you need to accumulate 600 PartyPoints.

Which means for the entire 50$+100$ bonus you need 900 PartyPoints(without multiplier).
      Here's the full link "How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus"

I personally don't know at this stage whether you would be entitled to the bonus back, guessing not, but will find out and get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

Bart