Starting capital denied by pokerstars??????

• PokerStarsSK
      PokerStarsSK
      Bronze
      Hi
      I just received a ticket that the starting capital was denied by pokerstars for me.
      How does pokerstars deny the tranfer???
      I mean how can pokerstars deny the tranfer from user to user??
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi PokerStarsSK,

Please stop spamming everyone elses threads concerning your starting capital. You only need to post once to be heard.

Regarding PokerStars refusing your account, you would have to contact PokerStars support to ask the reason, maybe you already had another account on there or do not meet their terms and conditions somehow.

Have you checked your emails and PokerStrategy support tickets? as they may have been trying to contact you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • PokerStarsSK
      PokerStarsSK
      Bronze
      I have posted 1 comment about this situation.
      I'll surely stop "spamming" everyone else's(you mean one?) threads.
      And I'm not spamming, I'm just asking them to tell me.

Thank you for the answer though, I will contact pokerstars support.
      I'll see what pokerstars have to say.

And yes I have checked my emails and support tickets, why do you think I'm posting here?
    • neverless13
      neverless13
      Bronze
      I've had a problem too with pokerstars, so I contacted the pokerstrategy support and they asked me to choose another platform.

I chose Full Tilt, replied to the ticket with the new account name and got the $50 starting capital.

Don't know what the problem is with pokerstars though, another friend of mine having the same problem :)
    • PokerStarsSK
      PokerStarsSK
      Bronze
      Yea Many people are not receiving starting capital to pokerstars.
      I've sent an e-mail to support@pokerstars.com and they told me they have forwarded my e-mail to security team.
    • alex919191
      alex919191
      Global
      I haven`t still recieved the money. I would like to know what is the problem.