to move or stay

• themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Hi all just a quick question as I now have the bank roll ($766) to move to nl50 or stay at nl20 playing sss?

The reason I ask is that I've only played at nl20 for about a month and at the moment the variance has been a a pain as I'm just braking even this month so far. :f_cool:

I've also cashed out for the first time $970 = 600 pounds in local currency as I had a very good result in 12k guaranteed r/a $5 mtt winning $1383.20 with 3rd place. :s_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      doesn't depend on your roll. if you feel comfortable on moving up, go ahead

brm/learning/improvement wize though, I think you must crash every limit before moving up to the next one
    • Alex147Eddie
      Alex147Eddie
      Bronze
      obviously you have the bankroll to move to nl50 but you should try beat nl20 and when you are confident enough you should move up
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alex147Eddie
      obviously you have the bankroll to move to nl50 but you should try beat nl20 and when you are confident enough you should move up
      Hi Alex147eddie I have been beating nl20 for the last month and a 1/2 it just the this month that I haven't been winning any thing just getting all my monster sucked out on. But your right you have to be beating the limit your currently on before moving up to next level. :f_biggrin:
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishuq
      doesn't depend on your roll. if you feel comfortable on moving up, go ahead

brm/learning/improvement wize though, I think you must crash every limit before moving up to the next one
      Hi mishuq thanks for advice think I will stay at nl20 for the time being and i get my win rate back to at least 4bb/100 hands as at mo its fallen to just 2.5 bb/100hands :s_confused:
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Hi I have just tried nl50 and found that nl50 is very fishy so I am going to move up their.

cu