This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL19 ATo in SB

• RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1,70
      BU:
      $13,02

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:heart: , A:club:
      6 folds, BU raises to $0,20, Hero raises to $0,60, BB folds, BU calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,30) 3:diamond: , J:spade: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,70, Hero calls $0,70.

Turn: ($2,70) K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,50, Hero calls $0,40 (All-In), BU gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($3,50) 4:spade: (1 players)

Final Pot: $3,50

[
  • 3 replies
    • nworb200
      nworb200
      Bronze
      Push/Fold flop, probably fold as he should have a reasonable hand calling your re-steal.

As played after you checked the flop definitely fold as you have no fold equity and in all honesty a pretty crap hand (3 outs).
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Rahxephon1,

Either push preflop with 17bb and a marginal holding. Or muck it

Standard resteal range is AJ+,88+ so may I ask what your motivation was to 3bet to $0.6 here?

As played either Shove flop directly or c/f. I prefer shoving if u played it like this

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I 3 betted because his raise on the button seemed really week, more like a half limp half steal. At the moment I'm still waiting for elephant license (400 points left), when I'll be able to judge the correct action for steals/resteals better.

On the flop and turn I really played terribly, I couldn't let go the hand and after analyizing it in hand history it's clear I made 2 terrible calls. Posting in the forums will hopefully make me react right the next time :)