nl 10 SSS

• 6 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      Maybe nothing, maybe something, you really can't say something from that small sample especially when it comes to SSS.
      You'll gain much more knowledge of whats wrong by posting hands in shorstack strategy sample hands section, than by posting graph which says basically nothing.
      GL ;)
    • cyzo
      Unless you are having a bad run of cards, you are probably a bit too tight. Also, there are some times when you can limp or call, so VPIP should not necessarily equal PFR. 10% ATS is also a bit low, and restealing with barely more than a minraise works if someone has a high ATS.
    • silent21
      3200 hands.... people are making 5-6-7k a day. try improving your game everyday but dont watch the overall stats unless u have at least 50k hands
    • alejandrosh
      your stats seem quite solid , I guess You are playing basic textbook SSS and you should probably be beating nl10.

Wait to play more hands, it's only 6.5 BI down in 3k hands , not big deal there , there's no reason to panic
    • hongchang
      SSS is a very swingy type of poker. Due to how SSS works, there's a lot of variance. so u just hang in there =)
    • Ishindar
      two things I see in your stats. u dont play enough hands, and you dont steal enough blinds.

your VPIP is too low at 5. most basic sss players have around 8 VPIP but tbh i would recommend around 14. if u start stealing blinds from mp3 co bu & sb this will increase your vpip to 8.
      u really need to improve your game further, dont fall into the more tables the better trap.
      its much better to play 2-4 tables and learn the following basic things...
      table selection.
      stealing blinds using stats
      restealing from blind stealers
      adjusting your raise ranges to the players at the table.

when u can do the above effectively and are making decent profit try more tables.