can we purchase access?

• cjbridle
      cjbridle
      Bronze
      I really love pokerstrategy.com and ive watched all the videos from bronze and read all the articles and i want MORE.

the problem is when i signed up i chose a poker platform which i will never play on, i dont like the interface, no one plays on it when i want to play....

basically there is zero chance i will ever get enough PS points for silver... and i really want to get access to the silver videos and above.

my question is: Is there any way of buying access to to videos/coachings/articles for a certain level???

I dont really care about prizes/rake or anything like that.. all i want to do is take advantage of the mountains of resources there are here.

if this is impossible. any suggestions how i can get more PS points?
  • 14 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Play more?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

You can always sign up for another room through pokerstrategy using the first deposit code, there's plenty of good rooms :) . I don't think you can buy the articles... I'll sell you all including platinum for let's say... 1 mil $ :) ?

Regards,

Primzi
    • cjbridle
      cjbridle
      Bronze
      so if i sign up to another room using the PS first deposit code. pokerstrategy will track my play there and give PS points even though my account is already tracked at another room?

for example:

I sign up and get $50 starting capital at cakepoker.

dont like it

I sign up with PS code at Titan.

will PS give me PS points from my titan play?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Yep, you can sign up for as many poker rooms through pokerstrategy as you want to and recieve points from them :) . I would suggest Full tilt poker because it has a nice rakeback deal + you get a nice ammount of points, pokerstars are very good for winrate since there are the most players and a lot of fish, but on micros it's nearly impossible to collect the strategy points. So if you're playing micro limits I would suggest Full tilt poker over Titan poker because to be honest, Titan is baaaaad. Just my humble opinion though :P .

Regards,

Primzi
    • cjbridle
      cjbridle
      Bronze
      Hi primzi!

thanks a lot for your help!

i was sad because i love this site but unfortunately i found it after i already got a PS and FT account (months ago) so i couldnt sign up again with the pokerstrategy initial code.

im thinking i can start a titan account and play there to get points.

Is there a rakeback deal with titan when i sign up with the PS code as well??

thank you again for your help
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

If you want to go to ipoker, I would say that Bet365 and Mansion poker are both better than Titan poker (they are all in the same network and have the same players :) ). Since you're going for strategy points, Bet365 might be the best choice for you since we have some double strategy points promotions running right now to help you reach a higher pokerstrategy status :) . There are no rakeback deals on ipoker network through pokerstrategy as far as I know :( .

Regards,

Primzi
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      try everest poker or partypoker

i am on the same way with my pokerstars account. basically i got my bonus on fulltilt, where i busted out after playing on some cash tables (usually playing only STT)

i havent played really that much, but i think that you might like one of those rooms.

cheers

p.s. are you from the USA?
    • cjbridle
      cjbridle
      Bronze
      ok thanks primzi you helped a lot.

im playing micro stakes and rakeback can contribute quite a lot to my roll +20% in a sessions winnings usually, so i think ill wait until pokerstrategy gets new rakeback deals with more platforms...

<3
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey!

Only play at partypoker if you want monster rake at SNGs and a million of short stacks making it impossible for you to play SSS and BSS. And there's like no traffic for FL at all. So I don't think that party is too good of an idea ;) . I haven't played on Everest however so no idea what it's like.

Regards,

Primzi
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think you should know that there are no rakeback deals available on any iPoker skin (Titan, Mansion, bet365....) so you might as well wait forever..
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      Hi,

I think you should know that there are no rakeback deals available on any iPoker skin (Titan, Mansion, bet365....) so you might as well wait forever..
      Hello!

There are rakeback deals avaliable on ipoker skins as far as I know, but they are not tracked by pokerstrategy.

Regards,

Primzi
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hi,

Hello!

There are rakeback deals avaliable on ipoker skins as far as I know, but they are not tracked by pokerstrategy.

Regards,

Primzi
      omg!
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by Primzi
      omg!
      Wow! What a helpful comment! :)

Anyway, I think that it si prohibited for any skin in the iPoker network to offer a direct rakeback and some of the skins which did it in the past were then shut down by the network.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

On iPoker you generally have a loyalty program instead of 'rakeback' but at the end of the day it all boils down to the same thing.

Here for example is a link to a post in which I describe the bet365 loyalty program: bet365 VIP Program - Double Points for 3 weeks!

As you can see it is possible to easily get 30% to even 82% rakeback there. This is all without even considering that for the entire June you get DOUBLE the Merit points (so double the rakeback) + double StrategyPoints. At the moment bet365 is therefore a very attractive iPoker site to play on.

(These calculations don't even include the current gladiator promo + $600 first deposit offer which make the theoretical rakeback --> 100%)

Mansion also has 20%-50%+ rakeback through their loyalty program. So if you are looking for good deals on iPoker you certainly have a very good choice from these.

Best regards
      SoyCD