inteference from mansion

• DartRobbery
      DartRobbery
      Bronze
      Just palying a HU $2 game at 4.20 GMT, started getting warning messages telling me sever was going down in 2 hours time which were intefering with my game, then around 4.30 i was disconnected from mansion, by time i got back, despite having chiplead, had lost the game.

Contacted mansion 'support' who refused to accept any fault on their part.

Very, very angry at their refusal to help. I would definitely not recommend mansion house and their complete lack of support. And if you don't call three warning messages in the course of one game, two hours in advance interference, then I don't know what is !

fucking disgrace
  • 2 replies
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      similar thing happened to me yesterday as well, was playing on 6 sh tables was up approx 10bb on all of them.........server crashes, manage to get back on, unfortunately didn't put me back on the same tables and i end up losing.................ok shit happens, but bloody annoying when it does.
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      6 DISCONNECTION 2 DAYS AGO IN ONE DAYS PLAY , EVERY DISCONNECTION WAS WHEN WERE ON THE BUBBLE , COST ME ALOT OF MONEY , SITE IS A F**KING JOKE, BAD BEAT AFTER BAD BEAT AND IF THAT DONT WORK THEY DISCONNECT YOU . RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN !