Coaching Question

• toffeej
      toffeej
      Bronze
      Am I missing something, I'm sure I am...

Is it possible only to listen to the coaching and not watch it? I looked in the FAQ for where to go to watch but couldn't find information.

J
  • 5 replies
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      The coaching takes place on partypoker. You observe the tables the coach plays, and he comments his plays via teamspeak. So of course its possible to only open teamspeak and listen to him, but that wouldnt help much.
    • toffeej
      toffeej
      Bronze
      I thought as much but last time couldn't find any information as to what table it was on. It's been a long day at work so I'm quite looking forward to watching the coaching later on if at all possible.

Of course I would prefer to watch it! I phrased my question badly, apologies for the misunderstanding.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      The coach announces the tables he is playing at, at TeamSpeak.

You can find them in the channel describiton at the right column in teamspeak.

There you mainly have information like which limits he is playing and something like.

TopRight:123566 (the number of the table) So lets say you know he is playing 0.25/0.5 then choose the limit in your partypoker software and then searcht the table with the appropriate number.

TopLeft: ....

and so on.

In general the coach plays 4 different tables, one in each corner. So during the coaching he will say something like "On the top left i make a check/raise because..." so you should place the tables on your desktop like the coaches ones so you can easily follow him.

I hope that quick explanation helped.

Best regards,
      Stefan

If you have still some question don't hesitate to ask again.
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      edit: was too late
    • toffeej
      toffeej
      Bronze
      Cheers comrades.

I enjoyed the live coaching videos on the main site. Good feature of the site ;)