Howdy guys here is armed4fun

• Armed4Fun
      Armed4Fun
      Bronze
      Hello people,

glad to be introduced to this wonderfull site.

i am a good friend of alexboxtel. ( the don player or as he just told me the don godfather)
      i played on party for a long time but i after a while i just had it with that site. not only was i on a losing streak but i didn't fancy the tournaments that they brought. So now i am at full tilt poker. playing 0,10/0,25 0,25/0,50 and when i am a good winner i like to do a 1table session of 0,50/1. i prefere to play 6 max. I do like to play stg prefered at 11 dollar. (cause of the bankroll build up) i am big stack player always on there with max buyin. so that is about it.

hope to see u guys on the table and good luck to everyone
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Armed4Fun, welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you join the community.

Take your time to browse the many strategy guides, videos, coaching sessions etc available to you. They are excellent as fine tuning your poker game whatever your current skill level is.
      Don't forget to follow appropriate BRM (Bankroll Management) to ensure continued success and enjoyment.

Wish you every luck and look forward to seeing you active within the forums soon.

Best regards,

Bart