My Stats NL4 SSS

• tonnek
      tonnek
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have been playing SSS on very microlimits, but somehow I am not making any progress...

I made myself an online tool, where I can analyze my play. It is something like pokertracker, but my own made. Those picture I am attaching here are made by this tool. I made it today, so this is very beginning, nothing fancy yet, but if you have interest, I might develop it further.

If someone has an interest I might make a page where you can upload your history files and calculate the stats...

But here are some graphs, please give me your comment:
      1. Hand winnings

2. Card winnings (which cards have brought me how much profit)

Can you see something I could improve?
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey tonnek,

from this stats is hard to say barely anything, I believe you will have to play more hands, because your profit with AA/KK/JJ/TT/AK/AQ/AJ should be higher, but low profit of those hands might as well be due to leaks in your game, but those can't be seen from the graphs, so I would suggest you post on the forum as many hands you can and are not completely sure whether you played them right or not.

About the software, I think it would be better/easier to just download the PS.com Elephant as you can use the full version for trial time and even after the trial is over you can use it for statistic purposes and you will have all the graphs you will ever need for all the hands of yours, unless you prefer your own software.

Regards,
      burek2000