$12.10
      CO:
      $9.80
      BU:
      $21.85
      SB:
      $10.30

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, J.
      Hero raises to $0.4, CO folds, BU raises to $1.5, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4.5, BU calls $3.00.

Flop: ($9.15) 6, T, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.60(All-In), BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9.15.

Hey guys,

so this is my second short SH session after I decided to give SH a second try.
      I was +1.2BI want down to -0.5 and finished +0.5.
      Tried some nonconservative moves which most of them actually worked...
      (can't say I recommend those moves to NL10... :) )

In this hand I played a villain who appeared to be a reg tag who played 17/13/inf
      (he didn't made one call in that session... :) ) His 3bet pf% was 17% both of them was against me.

I decided to 4bet bluff cause he don't know much about me (like I don't know about him) and I figure he won't call/raise with out a real premium hand.
      surprisingly he flat called. I figured he called with QQ or AK.
      The board was clean from face/ace cards so I decided to shove to represent KK+.
      It worked out but it was very dangerous.
      Think that the bad thing about my pf move was that I 4bet bluffed OOP.
      I would be glad to hear your opinion.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Not a good spot t od othis move imo. It`s not really about the position , even tho you want to be IP , but when you decide to 4-bet bluff your main goal is to take the pot down pf , and if you can`t you usually have fold/shove decision on flop . The limit is again another donwside , don`t really want to try moves like this on NL10. And I usually want to try moves like this with something like 7-2off if I do try it , just to tilt opponents and when I hit.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think bet/calling is better line than turining AJ into bluff and have to fold against shove (getting very good price to call all-in)
      If he has wide 3-bet range, then you often dominate his hand and can c/r with top pair and play for stacks