Downloadable articles

• silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Hello PS staff,

Alot of people are using PDA's. Can you create docx or pdf variants of the articles so we can download them and put them on our phones. I often find myself in places where i got nothing usefull to do [stuck in traffic, having a lunch or a break at work, just idling somewhere] and it would be +EV if we had the articles with us and we could read them whenever we want. I've downloaded the articles and created docx documents for me but it would be easier for everyone if you can convert them. thx

P.s i am using BlackBerry and i am having troubles to log into ps.com from its browser. I guess it is somehow not supported because the error message is "error during logging", can you investigate this?
  • 5 replies
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      I doubt they'll allow that, that way it would be alot easyer to sent that data to non-PS members and members without proper rank for wiewing files.
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Instal pdf printer and print to pdf :) .....google-->free pdf printer....and that is all.. :f_cool:
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Yep that's exactly what i've done, printed them as PDFs using the new print feature. Works a treat.
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      Hello PS staff,

Alot of people are using PDA's. Can you create docx or pdf variants of the articles so we can download them and put them on our phones. I often find myself in places where i got nothing usefull to do [stuck in traffic, having a lunch or a break at work, just idling somewhere] and it would be +EV if we had the articles with us and we could read them whenever we want. I've downloaded the articles and created docx documents for me but it would be easier for everyone if you can convert them. thx

P.s i am using BlackBerry and i am having troubles to log into ps.com from its browser. I guess it is somehow not supported because the error message is "error during logging", can you investigate this?
      i converted to pdf with cute pdf then used mobi pocket reader to put on my crackberry
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello silent21,

I would recommend the route described by the other posters here. The new print function makes it easy to convert the articles into PDF format to read on your various mobile devices :)

Best regards
      SoyCD