• 8 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      you won't get a $600 bonus as far as I know
    • nivhar
      nivhar
      Bronze
      why? isn't there a 600$ 100% bonus from fulltilt when you first deposit?
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      you won't get a $600 bonus as far as I know
      I think he means that the $600 was from the SC, and now wants the $600 of the first deposit!! I dunno if you can withdraw. On Mansion U can't withdraw before making some deposit! Don't really khnow how FT works thought!!
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      I don't think you can, in most sites when you withdraw you lose the eligibility for active bonuses you haven't claimed. I'm not 100% sure about FTP but I think they are like every other poker site :P
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      sorry for the late response

I got my starting capital on FT , and they didn't gave me any bonus for depositing money after that.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      sorry for the late response

I got my starting capital on FT , and they didn't gave me any bonus for depositing money after that.
      +1

The 2nd $50 is a 100% matching of the starting capital deposit. If you wanted to get an higher matched first deposit, you would have to deposit your own funds immediately after activating your account and prior to the $50 starting capital being allocated into your account.

Full Tilt do occasionally operate a "reload" bonus, so you could wait for that, but they are ad-hoc/never guaranteed to occur.

Best regards,

Bart
    • CTart
      CTart
      Bronze
      Sorry if this thread is not the right one to ask this question in but I would like to know when can you withdraw your money from the SC by PokerStrategy? Is it after you clear your bonuses or do you have to reach a certain amount of money before you can withdraw
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CTart
      Sorry if this thread is not the right one to ask this question in but I would like to know when can you withdraw your money from the SC by PokerStrategy? Is it after you clear your bonuses or do you have to reach a certain amount of money before you can withdraw
      When you clear the bonus my friend, all information available in this thread here.

Best regards,

Bart