• Yuris125
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:

Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF/Hands)
      BU - 24/21/0.8/87

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, 9.
      MP3 calls $0.10, CO folds, BU raises to $0.5, Hero calls $0.45, BB calls $0.40, MP3 calls $0.40.

Flop: ($2.00) 7, 9, 3 (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, BU bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00, BB folds, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($4.00) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.00, Hero raises to $6, BU raises to $19.52(All-In), Hero calls $7.27(All-In).

River: ($36.79) 9 (2 players)

Final Pot: $36.79.

A short session today, won 2.5BI in about an hour, felt tired, decided that enough is enough :)

Preflop - if he raised first in, I would 3bet with this hand, but since he raised an early limper, preferred to play for set value. Is this ok?
      Flop - the board is dry, is playing check/call ok? He's passive, but c-bet stats are 100%. So I thought he's probably c-betting with high cards, but if a high card comes on the turn and he improves, I have a chance to get more money out of him. Is this good play?
      Turn - now is the time to try to get all the money in, right?

• 4 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      I would still 3-bet that preflop , don`t like to setmine OOP with 99 , too stong of a hand imo against BU range. Rest is fine
    • maya1984
      pf: You can set mine here to vary playing nut remember that it's harder to be paid off OOP. fold to 3bet pf% is useful here.

Flop: I would actually donk this flop against three opponents, if they all decide to check behind you are losing an opportunity to build the pot and also draws will become more tangible.

As played: As expected the board is getting drawy. Again C/R is risky cause he might just check behind. I would bet/shove
    • rickydaprince
      NH, well played.
    • veriz

Preflop: I would likely also 3bet here but set mining is definitely fine.

As played
      Flop: While there ain't much to protect from then I like your line by Check/Calling, with donking out there ain't to represent much and they will have much harder time to Call with overcards. Let them bet out themself what they would sometimes do or catch an overcard on turn.
      Turn: Check/Raise is definitely fine.

Best regards,