$2/4SH Stats - feedback on todays session

• TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      I would appriciate feedback on todays stats...
      The session was like hell.... couple of times hit 2 pair and villain hit/outdraw higher 2 pair. TP vs sets many times in HU pots. AAQQ and AAJJ vs AAA 2 times. Overpairs vs set almost all the time... KTs vs A3s on same color board... straights vs backdoor flushes (both hit on river).

The session was broken in to two parts when I took break when was down like $350, starting doing well... but that it went all down.

The stats are for $2/4SH - 1000 hands, 5-6plrs ... I did well on $3/6 and later on on $1/2, but on $2/4 I could not win a pot...

It seems that WTSD is bit high, but I did well for last couple of days with this value (aprox +2.5BB/100 on about 8k hands).

• 6 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi TTT241,

I don't think that you want a real analyses. If so please let me know.

Well when I have a bad session I look at the stats as well and hope to see why I'm down. Just to be confident again. That is if it's only based on bad beats and bad cards rather than bad play.

The most important factors are the wts and the w$@sd. With 36% wts and only 40% w$@sd it's without a doubt a lot bad luck. You have 2% less than the average showdown so you got bad cards (you had to fold a lot) and even if you saw a showdown you got sucked out often or your hand was not best at all (40% won only instead of 50-55).
      You also didn't get a lot premium hands to raise with preflop (just 17% pfr) but a lot mediocre hands worth playing (24% vpip).

Good luck for the next session. :)
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      ciRith, yeas these number I see immediately, but other thinks that might pop out...

Did become to passive due to bad cards that I had (today AA 2x in 1400 hands)?
      Did I started call down to much during this session?

Anythink else that make terrible session even worse?

Thanks

TTT
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      It's 43.4 WTS... Anyway, it looks a lot like bad luck.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Amirapuato
      It's 43.4 WTS... Anyway, it looks a lot like bad luck.
      Ohh I read the wrong wts value (steal success).

Well 43% wts is way too much. That may be profitable at 5/10+ where the rake gets lower and the opponents more aggressive but at 2/4+3/6 that's too much. Well over 1000 hands that may very well be just a run of showdownworth hands.

Alright your turn and river AF seems to be pretty low. 2,2 turn and 1,2-1,5 for the river is my standard. Maybe you started tilting. Calling too much down because you thought they are bluffing you all the time. (I could be totally wrong with that. :P )

You fold a lot against a flopraise. Maybe you can go trough them and post some where you are unsure.
      The fold to turnraise seems to be low too.
      You haven't folded a single hand on the river to a raise. Go through them as well and post hands where you think you could have found a fold.

I haven't paid much attention to these 3 stats so they can be very well standard. :)
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      Welll it seems I did terrible job on Blinds whe do I lost all my money

-0.37BB/100 on BB and -0.28BB/100 - should have folded everything, would have been better.

OK, back to 1/2 as BR is back on $2000 (well.... -$1000 in 2 days... nice).

TTT
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TTT241
      Welll it seems I did terrible job on Blinds whe do I lost all my money

-0.37BB/100 on BB and -0.28BB/100 - should have folded everything, would have been better.

OK, back to 1/2 as BR is back on $2000 (well.... -$1000 in 2 days... nice).

TTT
      It's normal to lose money in the blinds. Only in a HU game you can beat the blinds (well if you don't you really lose money :D ).

There was a thread here somewhere where we posted our "winning" in the blinds. It was negative for all of us except Yoghi who played HU. :P

I'm really interested in the fold to raise hands. :)