Account Deactivation?

• Kcrook
      Kcrook
      Global
      Hey, a good friend of mine has had his account deactivated.
      I'm saying this because he is waiting for his starting capital for over 3 days now and he won't be able to get it now.
      Can someone tell me why he got deactivated?
  • 5 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Can't he write here for himself or write the ticket to support? It will be kind of easier for our support/staff to help him if they at least know his name...

Regards,

Primzi
    • Kcrook
      Kcrook
      Global
      Yeh thats the problem
      He can't post because his account is deactivated so he can't even log in.
      He happens to be my brother thats why I'm doing this for him.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Have you read the site's terms and conditions? Creating multiple accounts from the same IP adress without providing the proper documentation might result in one of the accounts being locked. Since you have posted this in the Pokerstars section of the forum I suspected that his Pokerstars account got locked - this belongs to the Beginners section of the forum. I recommend you to post the username of your brother's account here so that our staff can look into it - they can't do much if you do not provide it ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • Kcrook
      Kcrook
      Global
      Ahhhh
      Many thanks Primzi
      Well, I told him so but he didn't believe me that you can't just create another account if you lose your starting capital
      Regarding the IP adress situation, does that mean that I will be unable to collect the starting capital? Because we all run off the same computer
      Thanks
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Of course you cannot create multiple accounts to receive multiple starting capitals, why would someone want to give you a unlimited supply of money? Well if you are running from the same IP adress (same computer, household), you will have to provide documents (probably IDs) that you two are two different persons. I cannot assure you that you will receive the starting capital but I think you should be able to, it will just take some time for all the checks.

Regards,

Primzi